What's the dumbest election flyer you've gotten in the mail this year?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Ed McBroom, who's running for state senate here in my district, sent me a flyer the other day touting how his 150 cows (he's a farmer) trust him, so, I can too. Seriously? They're unintelligent animals that are also his personal property, essentially milk/beef slaves, that have no choice but to "like" him. That'd be like me saying y'all should make me moderator here because my cat purrs when I pet her or my dog wags his tail when I give him a treat.

Marek

Banned
diablo-secret-cow-level-738x410.jpg.optimal.jpg

McBroom trusts his cows, but i don't trust them!

@M

20 Year Member
This one I first heard on the radio, not in print, but the daughter of John Kivela, our former state representative who committed suicide in 2017, after he got caught drinking and driving (for the second time), tells us that her deceased Father (who was a Democrat) worked with and would have endorsed Ed McBroom. First, it's just creepy and tasteless that you would presume to speak for your dead Father in an election, and, secondly, I find it very unlikely that, drunk-off-his-ass or not, he would have endorsed a candidate from the other party (funny how you switch sides like that when you're dead and can't object). In Michigan, Republicans have apparently decided that voters should get advice on what they should do at the polls from bovines and zombies.

https://www.radioresultsnetwork.com/2018/10/17/kivela-family-endorses-mcbroom-for-state-senate/

@M

20 Year Member
Well, I'll be damned, Ed McBroom got in. You know what this means:

trumped by cows.jpg