Not open for further replies.

Lee_Rekka

Mr. Big's Thug
"kickboxers stick to kickboxing for a reason."

Vitali Klitschko says otherwise.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I can't believe Floyd showed up. I hope Rizin get the ratings they want cause they Yuji Nagata'd the poor kid.
Mayweather remains UNDEFEATED VS DEBUTING BOXERS.

He's also 24-0-0-0 against world champion boxers and 26-0-0-0 in title fights.

Vitali didn't go straight from kickboxing to fighting the best boxer in the world. He trained in both disciplines as an amateur, turned pro as a boxer because they make more money, then had several build up fights before he took on any real title contenders.

You are total fucking clown shoes, bro. Do I need to quote all the retarded nonsense you posted in this thread?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Kid could have brought a samurai sword and Mayweather would have slip that Ougi Kogetsu Zan and counter KO. Mayweather is just too good.

The more impressive part is that he earned almost $100million overall for the fight.

9 mil, not 100.

Lee_Rekka

Mr. Big's Thug
He's also 24-0-0-0 against world champion boxers and 26-0-0-0 in title fights.
The gangs all here.

Vitali didn't go straight from kickboxing to fighting the best boxer in the world. He trained in both disciplines as an amateur, turned pro as a boxer because they make more money, then had several build up fights before he took on any real title contenders.

Never said he did.

You are total fucking clown shoes, bro. Do I need to quote all the retarded nonsense you posted in this thread?

Please do, you seem to have the time to.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Damn, i thought it was going to be mma :( looking back, it should have been obvious Floyd wouldn't do that. After watching the highlights, this whole thing was stupid. Would have loved to see dude get frustrated and kick Floyd in the face, lol

famicommander

15 Year Member
Damn, i thought it was going to be mma :( looking back, it should have been obvious Floyd wouldn't do that. After watching the highlights, this whole thing was stupid. Would have loved to see dude get frustrated and kick Floyd in the face, lol

No way he would land a kick on Floyd. Tenshin, like many kickboxers, has no ability to fight moving backwards. He would need space to set before throwing a kick, and he wasn't getting any with Floyd walking him down. And even if he did land, I am not convinced he could hurt him. The strength difference was too massive.

Think of it this way - Tenshin has been kicked square in the head by kickboxers his size and never took a knockdown. And yet Floyd knocked him down 3 times in 140 seconds with half interested punches.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
No way he would land a kick on Floyd. Tenshin, like many kickboxers, has no ability to fight moving backwards. He would need space to set before throwing a kick, and he wasn't getting any with Floyd walking him down. And even if he did land, I am not convinced he could hurt him. The strength difference was too massive.

Think of it this way - Tenshin has been kicked square in the head by kickboxers his size and never took a knockdown. And yet Floyd knocked him down 3 times in 140 seconds with half interested punches.

Floyd knew exactly what he needed to do.
It is rare to see him go forward and he did just that fucking with Tenshin even more.

Fami, do you think Floyd fights a real fight this year or will he continue doing cash grabs here and there?

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Floyd knew exactly what he needed to do.
It is rare to see him go forward and he did just that fucking with Tenshin even more.

Fami, do you think Floyd fights a real fight this year or will he continue doing cash grabs here and there?

I think if Pacquiao beats Broner, Floyd will fight Pacquiao again. This time at Tokyo Dome. If Broner wins, Floyd maybe takes another gong show. There has been consistent talk about Nurmagomedov.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Floyd would see that shit coming a mile away.

There is no scenario where this kid beats Floyd in a fight unless they flat out disallow punching. Floyd is faster, smarter, bigger, stronger, more range, faster reflexes. There is no way this kid gets any offense off before Floyd hits him, and we can already see he can't take Floyd's punches.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Glad I didn't watch this trash. Another disgrace to watch for boxing fans.

famicommander

15 Year Member
He probably watched Tenshin's highlights and realized I might get knocked out by a 20 year old.

Well it did take Floyd 10 rounds to beat an amateur. But to be fair that fight could have been a work so who knows. 20 pounds don't mean nothing when you got K.O. power.
My guess is they wanted Kick rules which Floyd wouldn't have made it past round one, so he said fuck this i'm out.
It was a lose lose situation for Mayweather, if it was boxing rules only, if he beats the kid big deal, but if he somehow didn't beat him and fast he would also look bad.

Yeah, like I said, the match was a work.

watching fighting for as long as I have, 20 pounds don't mean shit if you got heavy hands especially in stand up only rules.
So yeah Tenshin could surely drop Floyd with his hands.

Tenshin said he didn't care what the rules were, so it should be no problem for Floyd to beat him in a boxing match, yet he still runs.
d.

Never claimed to be, just been involved in combat sports since I was born. My Grandpa was an amateur boxer and so was my dad, so my whole life I eat sleep and breathed fighting.

Of course a young phenom in Tenshin could beat a 41 year old well past his prime Mayweather, all odds are overwhelmingly with Mayweather, but a fight is a fight, and anything can happen, that's why we watch.

According to the leaked rules it was just boxing. I think Floyd was scared he would get knocked out by this kid in a boxing match and said fuck this.

Floyd saw some videos of Tenshin and thought...
tumblr_li4e09Mdbh1qaqps8o1_500.gif

I can't believe Floyd showed up. I hope Rizin get the ratings they want cause they Yuji Nagata'd the poor kid.
Mayweather remains UNDEFEATED VS DEBUTING BOXERS.

Please do, you seem to have the time to.

ahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Comes into thread that has nothing to do with him, derails it to link to another post he made in a thread that had nothing to do with me to accuse me of stalking him.

That's just precious.

ANY thread you will post will be scrutinised in 2019....
ANY thread you post in will be scrutinised....

Welcome to ME stalking you... I will review every fuckin' post you make... I don't like it... I close it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.