SECRET SANTA 2018

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Awesome stuff guys, I love the drawings! :buttrock:

Looks like everyone got their gift exept for heihachi?

I had a lot of fun this year again, whatever you're up to right now, CORY...Many thanks for your time and work! :buttrock:

Thanks brotha! :buttrock: I wish I'd had more time to pump this thread with Santa Hats like I did last year though :loco:

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
This was a lot of fun, CORY. Thanks for organizing it.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Got my package late last week from Carlos. Will put up pics of the amazing art in the next couple days. Thanks, Carlos! Loved everything you sent.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Absolutely, a ton of thanks again to CORY, and congrats to everyone who made this a successful year for participating. Looks like everyone got their gifts before Christmas.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Absolutely, a ton of thanks again to CORY, and congrats to everyone who made this a successful year for participating. Looks like everyone got their gifts before Christmas.

This! I am always so glad you organize this. Thanks again Cory!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior

Very nice!
I guess the USPS is on it this year!

Thanks again Cory.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
That's a cool Kleenex Tetris cover. I really like those handmade items!

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Ha, getting the kids to do your dirty work. It turned out really well though. You might have to get her to make some more for next year. One thing I didn’t quite get about the “local” food you sent—why the Hawaiian coffee and chocolates from SoCal? Are you Hawaiian?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Ha, getting the kids to do your dirty work. It turned out really well though. You might have to get her to make some more for next year. One thing I didn’t quite get about the “local” food you sent—why the Hawaiian coffee and chocolates from SoCal? Are you Hawaiian?

No I'm not Hawaiian. I got married in November and went to Hawaii for my honeymoon.
I decided to get some stuff for your box from Hawaii, because I wasn't sure I'd get to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles.

Hope everything tasted great