SECRET SANTA 2018

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I got one part of my gift, but caulk is still on the way.

I will send mine this weekend. I actually got in touch with an artist to do the cawk pics for me, but he's being a pain in the ass. If push comes to shove, I'll send that shit regardless with my own art on Saturday.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I got one part of my gift, but caulk is still on the way.

I will send mine this weekend. I actually got in touch with an artist to do the cawk pics for me, but he's being a pain in the ass. If push comes to shove, I'll send that shit regardless with my own art on Saturday.

Sounds like hes trying to stick it to you.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Everyone at my house besides me was sick for the last 5 days...yuck. I got my Secret Santa gift shipped out today. They should have it on Monday.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Everyone at my house besides me was sick for the last 5 days...yuck. I got my Secret Santa gift shipped out today. They should have it on Monday.

So your saying there maybe an extra surprise when they open your gift?

Hint: Plague.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
So your saying there maybe an extra surprise when they open your gift?

Hint: Plague.

hWampJa.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
neso18 card.jpg
neso18 card.jpg
neo18.jpg

This was amazeballs. ggallegos hooked it up. I got MMI, II, and III on GB, Literally the best coffee mug to exist, Badass unopened TMNT trading cards (with original gum),awesome T-shirt, and a disco Deadpool blind. Thanks again bro! It was really a lot of thought and I appreciate it greatly! Now.....Behold the master of all dick drawings!

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
HAHAHA that Immortal John Hancock, oh god please tell us you didn't ask for THE IMMORTAL merchandise!

MM 1, 2 AND 3 on Game Boy is tits! Best goddamn secret santa on the internet right here

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Enjoy guts!!

HAHAHA that Immortal John Hancock, oh god please tell us you didn't ask for THE IMMORTAL merchandise!

MM 1, 2 AND 3 on Game Boy is tits! Best goddamn secret santa on the internet right here

I bought that t-shirt long before the secret Santa just for that reason.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
well, it looks like I'll have to try my best at drawing the cawk

the lazy ass artist I was going to pay to do this is being ... lazy

shipping it out on Saturday

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Anyone else having packages in limbo? I've been getting a lot lately, as far back as mid-November. USPS tracking will say the package is delayed, but in transit (with no available time for delivery). I might be cutting it close this year.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Anyone else having packages in limbo? I've been getting a lot lately, as far back as mid-November. USPS tracking will say the package is delayed, but in transit (with no available time for delivery). I might be cutting it close this year.

Guts was supposed to get his gift this past Monday but got it yesterday. I'm guessing there's a ton of backlog

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Guts was supposed to get his gift this past Monday but got it yesterday. I'm guessing there's a ton of backlog

Must be. My last gift to add for my Secret Santa has been in state kicking around two different centers for the last 5 days, though :(

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
USPS is bad this year. I've heard stories from at least 10 people in my office where they sent something over a week ago and it was just lost somewhere along the way.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Just to update my end, I have received a mystery box and also have shipped my end of the deal with tracking. Will have one more post soon with a reveal! :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
My gift is due to be delivered by 8pm tonight! So here's hoping it does.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
They only lost 3.9 BILLION DOLLARS last year. They know what they are doing

There is not a governmental post system in the world that comes close to breaking even.

I'm glad the government eats the cost so we don't have to pay $15 to mail a letter.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
There is not a governmental post system in the world that comes close to breaking even.

I'm glad the government eats the cost so we don't have to pay $15 to mail a letter.

Who do you think pays that 3.9 Billion, maybe not on the front end but on the back. Money doesn't come out of thin air.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Who do you think pays that 3.9 Billion, maybe not on the front end but on the back. Money doesn't come out of thin air.

The main reason for the loss is that Congress mandates huge annual payments into a health fund to pay for future retirees. Without that burden, it would be profitable. At least the money is going to something worthwhile. Also, try living in another country and experiencing their mail service for a while. You will then realize that the USPS is actually pretty fucking great.