Look at this mess.

sunny451

n00b
Bought this shitty Bust-a-Move Again conversion on Ebay. Seller wouldn't provide pictures of PCBs saying they had never opened up an MVS cart before. This should have been a red flag since they are a supplier of arcade parts. Live and learn. Anyhow, they don't offer returns but I'm sure Ebay wont give a shit if they do or not. They usually side with the buyer.

Edit: So the general consensus is that I'm a dumb fuck and deserved what I got. I think that's a fair assessment. I ended up paying 10 percent and shipping fees to return it and that's fine. I could have pushed it but I didn't. So the seller ended up with a few extra bucks and can resell the item. Once again, I get it, I'm a dumb fuck. Not here to scam anyone and didn't mean to come off so hostile in the initial post.

board 1.jpgboard 2.jpg

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Bought this shitty Bust-a-Move Again conversion on Ebay. Seller wouldn't provide pictures of PCBs saying they had never opened up an MVS cart before. This should have been a red flag since they are a supplier of arcade parts. Live and learn. Anyhow, they don't offer returns but I'm sure Ebay wont give a shit if they do or not. They usually side with the buyer. View attachment 52147View attachment 52148

Seller (who sells arcade parts) wouldn't give you photos claiming ignorance, yet you bought anyway. Now you're looking to get your money back.

Ebay should tell your stupid fucking ass to pound sand. Enjoy your boot and let that be a fucking lesson to you.

sunny451

n00b
Seller (who sells arcade parts) wouldn't give you photos claiming ignorance, yet you bought anyway. Now you're looking to get your money back.

Ebay should tell your stupid fucking to pound sand. Enjoy your boot and let that be a fucking lesson to you.

Yep, I'm a retard. Fortunately for me, Ebay has a soft spot for retards.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
wow thats like next level boot status...looks like its coated in dried up soda or something

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,

Ebay should tell your stupid fucking ass to pound sand. Enjoy your boot and let that be a fucking lesson to you.

Wouldn't surprise me if he bought it knowing he'd ask for "protection."

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Wouldn't surprise me if he bought it knowing he'd ask for "protection."

Thats the same shit TheSegaDick did - never bothered to see pictures of the boards or read the description, bought it so he could say he got it cheap, then cried to ebay to get his money back and claimed that he "didn't know how ebay worked" when - SHOCKER - it turned out to be a shitty boot. Only difference is that TheSegaTwink sniped the auction. Wouldnt surprise me if this kid did the same thing.

I don't feel bad for this n00b dolt. Serves him fucking right - do your own fucking research.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I found the ended auction for this. SNKG shell with a shitty repro label. Anyone who knows anything would've steered clear, but this moron had to get the scoopz! Seller provided pics of it working and the auction says, "sold as is no returns." And he wants to return it. What a dumbshit, I hope he doesn't get his money back.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Anyhow, they don't offer returns but I'm sure Ebay wont give a shit if they do or not. They usually side with the buyer.

I just want to highlight this little gem, because it makes you sound like a massive piece of shit.

madman

I just want to highlight this little gem, because it makes you sound like a massive piece of shit.

This guy probably would've tried to submit a PayPal chargeback if I had sold him Magician Lord. What a slimy fuck.

sunny451

n00b

I've sold quite a bit on Ebay as well and have never had a buyer ask for a return. That's because I am always honest and detailed about my listings and provide good pictures. I also don't return items unless they are not as described. I bought a PSone recently with a lid that wouldn't stay closed. Instead of returning it I looked up information online and repaired it myself. Unfortunately this item is beyond my skills to repair.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I've sold quite a bit on Ebay as well and have never had a buyer ask for a return. That's because I am always honest and detailed about my listings and provide good pictures. I also don't return items unless they are not as described. I bought a PSone recently with a lid that wouldn't stay closed. Instead of returning it I looked up information online and repaired it myself. Unfortunately this item is beyond my skills to repair.

I don't care.

Just going by this thread, its a wonder why anyone buys from you.

madman

It said sold as is, no returns. That's the risk you took because you gotta scoop 'em all! The seller shouldn't have to pay for your dumbass mistake.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
OP, please post your eBayID so we can add you to our block list.

sunny451

n00b
It said sold as is, no returns. That's the risk you took because you gotta scoop 'em all! The seller shouldn't have to pay for your dumbass mistake.

The seller offered a return minus shipping and a 10 percent restocking fee and I have to pay return shipping. And you know what? Serves me fucking right. I shouldn't have been so fucking impulsive. I realize my post came off as pretty hostile, but it's not my intention to scam anyone. As for your Magician Lord, no I wouldn't have returned it. I read your feedback and your obviously a legit seller. And yes, I know you would never sell to me anyhow nor would anyone on this site. And that's fine. I didn't come here to fill out my collection. It's been a rocky start, but I hope to be able to contribute something meaningful in the future. In the meantime I'm going to stop in here for useful information and contribute if I have something useful to add.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, I would stay away from this Sunny Character.

What's your Ebay id?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Looks like they poured a week old can of coke mixed with marinating cigarette butts all over the pcb. Also looks like it was assembled in a gulag.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
The result of alt right newbs who do 0 research and deciding one day; "Ai wan to git intoo dem neo geos emm vee ess"

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
you should never have to pay return shipping on eBay. No returns or not. You simply file a claim "item not as described", or "Item is broken".

Maybe it was sold as is, but I'm sure there would have been some sort of way to get around this.

I wouldn't make that a common practice, but if someone is shady, then go for it.

I sell my old DVD's and Bluray's a lot, and constantly get people returning them as "defective". Which is BS cause all the movies I sell are ones I buy, and only watch once. Which is why I say don't file claims all the time. Can get pretty annoying when people use eBay as a rental system, but genuine shit sellers deserve what they get.