Official Neo Geo Connoisseur Disc Curators Thread

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Razo, how are you liking the system so far?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Razo, how are you liking the system so far?

It's good bro. With the little time I've had to mess around with it, I've enjoyed it so far. Love listening to the new tracks in AOF2, SamSho2-3. Going to give Sengoku 2 a run next. The Load times I've experienced in the games I played aren't bad at all. I'm going to avoid the load heavy games like Last Blade though. I also understand now why guys say the RGB quality is superior to some stock Aes consoles. It looks very bright and crisp.

Yea MM, I can't knock it. So far I've been pretty happy with it. If I have any complaints, you'll be the first one to know.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
It's good bro. With the little time I've had to mess around with it, I've enjoyed it so far. Love listening to the new tracks in AOF2, SamSho2-3. Going to give Sengoku 2 a run next. The Load times I've experienced in the games I played aren't bad at all. I'm going to avoid the load heavy games like Last Blade though. I also understand now why guys say the RGB quality is superior to some stock Aes consoles. It looks very bright and crisp.

Yea MM, I can't knock it. So far I've been pretty happy with it. If I have any complaints, you'll be the first one to know.

We have a believer!!

Glad you are enjoying it :) It really does not deserve all the hate it gets, People just follow that argument like sheep IMO.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Another connoisseur convert!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
We have a believer!!

Glad you are enjoying it :) It really does not deserve all the hate it gets, People just follow that argument like sheep IMO.

I was always under the impression that when people mentioned load times, that all the games were going to be like "Last Blade" bad. Like loading between rounds which I can't stand, stuff like that.

Again, It's still not replacing my Aes or Mvs but it's a nice console that I do not regret purchasing and adding to the Neo Family.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I was always under the impression that when people mentioned load times, that all the games were going to be like "Last Blade" bad. Like loading between rounds which I can't stand, stuff like that.

Again, It's still not replacing my Aes or Mvs but it's a nice console that I do not regret purchasing and adding to the Neo Family.

Totally!

I think people forget that all CD based systems have load times and compared to other systems of that gen the times really aint that bad for most games.

My CMVS is obv better but I dont have a Neo SD yet and only have a few game carts to go in it so the NGCD sees more action. But I am rather enjoying collecting games for the CD to which I have not really bothered with on any other system to date.
I doubt I will have anywhere close to the amount of originals for the MVS than I do for the CD.

That being said I do have Slug for the MVS which I dont for the CD due to the cost which is one of the few exceptions to the CD is cheaper argument :p

edd_jedi

NEST Puppet
Still enjoying mine too, especially now I've done the language selector mod so I can actually read the settings in the games :) I had no idea what anything apart from "arcade" was in Neo Turf Masters before!