Full PSX Classic game list

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Great list but it definately need's a shmup in there

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i'm so glad this made it in there.

but seriously nice list. i would of like to see a crash bandicoot or spyro game in there. tenchu, medal of honour and some more rpg's as well.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
i'm so glad this made it in there.

but seriously nice list. i would of like to see a crash bandicoot or spyro game in there. tenchu, medal of honour and some more rpg's as well.

Yea, RE was just way too popular. No way it wasn't going to make the cut.

I'm glad they added it.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
PlayStation-Classic-Games-Lineup-705x392.jpg

Anyone else find the language here interesting? "Pre-loaded" ??? Kind of implies there will be an online store or something to me to add more games.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I'm glad they added it.

They could have easily done 50 quality games.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
DqskaSjV4AMCit-.jpg:large

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
What they should have done was to use games for this that used the widescreen hacks. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
What the fuck for sony going with battle arena toshinden instead of soul blade :shame: Then again most of these choices don't make sense to me period.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
What the fuck for sony going with battle arena toshinden instead of soul blade :shame: Then again most of these choices don't make sense to me period.

...it took the genre into "true 3D" due to its introduction of the sidestep maneuver -- gosh, what a stale line. I fully agree with you. I'd even go a step further asking why release this PS Classic anyway? The answer is simple: Only to jump on Nintendo's Mini train, since the fight against the Switch is in full play, hence this half-baked selection.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
...it took the genre into "true 3D" due to its introduction of the sidestep maneuver -- gosh, what a stale line. I fully agree with you. I'd even go a step further asking why release this PS Classic anyway? The answer is simple: Only to jump on Nintendo's Mini train, since the fight against the Switch is in full play, hence this half-baked selection.
I see toshinden as a novelty nothing more,i remember the game grabbing my attention when it was first released.Still it wasn't that great of a fighter to begin with beside it being a stiff on the controls and what not.Yeah the ps classic is definitely a cash grab though keeping it at 20 limit's,selections in terms of games.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Honestly can we just sit back and talk about how fucking incredible Metal Gear Solid was in 1998

I played it after MGS2, so it took me a while to get around, but that game really was something else

20 years later (fffffffffffffFFFUUCCKKK) and I can say I'd rather play it than OoT

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Toshinden is garbage and that list sucks. Should have been something like this.

Tekken 3
Wipeout xl
Metal gear
Ff7
Resident evil dc
Twisted metal 2
Rr4
Soul caliber
Crash bandicoot
Syphon filter
Symphony of the night
Grand theft auto
Mortal konbat trilogy
Silent hill
Einhander
Ace combat 2
Super Puzzle Fighter
Parappa the rappa
Revelations Persona
R type delta

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The tards would buy it no matter what games are on it. Nobody is buying this shit to play it.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I'm glad they added it.

When I get the original RE itch, I play the GC version. I know it's different, but man, has it aged better.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
redump.org for the cuesheets and hash tables, all three regions are accounted for, though the list is updating regularly:
Code:
redump.org/discs/
hashes and cuesheets can be ripped from there, no signup required unless wanting more recent generation machines, like ps3 and 360 etc and onwards. :D
use a a comprehensive list of known retail games that have been dumped and catalogued, if for nbo other reason.
TRURIP uses the cloncd standard of ripping, just the site took a shit some time back, and the $ony db (among the rest) are no longer worked on last i checked. :(
hash packages are gone too, good thing i kept last recorded... :glee:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I can't help but wonder if MGS wasn't a done deal until right before the announcement of the rest of the list. For most people, that's probably the best reason to buy the thing, seems crazy that it wasn't one of the originally announced titles if it was a sure thing.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
When I get the original RE itch, I play the GC version. I know it's different, but man, has it aged better.

aged better?. more like still one of the best games in the series.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Meh. Definitely a weird list they chose. I'm still picking up my pre-order from lame plop and letting it sit on the shelf til the inevitable hack comes out.