Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member

Attachments

• Neo_Shelf_crop.JPG
    Neo_Shelf_crop.JPG
    651 KB · Views: 535

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Very respectable. However i think i’m more interested in the usa saturn longboxes to the left... perhaps include a pic of those too?? :P

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
As much as I like the Neo Geo, the Saturn is definitely my favorite system. These games were collected over a very long period of time. I bought my Saturn the first year it was released in 1995.

Attachments

• Sat_games_USA_crop.JPG
    Sat_games_USA_crop.JPG
    925.4 KB · Views: 512

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Also, here are the Japanese Saturn games.

Attachments

• Sat_games_JPN.JPG
    Sat_games_JPN.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 510

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Those pictures make me happy.

The carpet is clean, the shelves are quality and dusted, it's all organized and looks like a collection that someone cares about rather than just pictures of someones hoarding addiction.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Those pictures make me happy.

The carpet is clean, the shelves are quality and dusted, it's all organized and looks like a collection that someone cares about rather than just pictures of someones hoarding addiction.

Thanks! They are definitely well cared for. There have been many hours put into all these games. They get constant play. I only keep the games I find fun, and know I will play again.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Thanks! They are definitely well cared for. There have been many hours put into all these games. They get constant play. I only keep the games I find fun, and know I will play again.

Well if you're constantly playing, I'd like to see some score tables. Many hours should equate to understanding the fundamentals in said games which would equal into respectable scores.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
The lack of alphabetizing makes me wanna punch your face. Other than that great collection. Truly appreciate the saturn stuff.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
The lack of alphabetizing makes me wanna punch your face. Other than that great collection. Truly appreciate the saturn stuff.
Lol. I don’t have any of my games alphabetized. I find it is better to organize them by type (racing, shooting, ...ect). Usually, when I want to play a game, I have a type in mind, so I just have to look through that section.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Please post the high score tables for Batsugun or I will have no choice but to ban you. You have 48 hours to comply.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Please post the high score tables for Batsugun or I will have no choice but to ban you. You have 48 hours to comply.

He has no intention of doing this, eating up the praise for his pictures is all he needs here.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I swear I had a US SegaSaturn game lacking any title on the spine. Can't remember which particular title though. Astal, maybe?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I swear I had a US SegaSaturn game lacking any title on the spine. Can't remember which particular title though. Astal, maybe?
Yep, its astal. Always found it super odd that it didn't have a title on the spine.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Yeah, Astal is the only Saturn game I’ve come across, that didn’t have the title on the spine. I made a small printout of the title, and slid it down the spine of my Astal game. It looks official at a distance, lol.

KingOfSLUGS

New Challenger
As much as I like the Neo Geo, the Saturn is definitely my favorite system. These games were collected over a very long period of time. I bought my Saturn the first year it was released in 1995.

Beautiful Saturn collection right here! Kudos!

Missile

Another Striker
Great Neo collection. I always like it when people have lots of the early games like Alpha Mission, Nam 1975 etc.

Some nice Saturn games. Although you might as well bin that Metal Slug and get the real version :) Sengoku Blade is my favourite there

I mainly play old superscalars on Saturn like Space Harrier and Outrun. If only Galaxy Force and Powerdrift ran at 60fps.... Still great though

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict
What is the first AES cartridge that is alone on the top row? I'm unfamiliar with the boxart.