My MVS Collection So Far

sunny451

n00b
I purchased a CBOX recently and got the MVS bug. I may purchase a NEOSD Pro when it comes out, but I really love collecting carts.1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:

sunny451

n00b
Thanks neo-geo-mvs and ggallegos1. I've got a few more on the way and a few auctions I'm keeping my eye on. Once I have all, or at least most, of the games on my wish list I'll post pics. Once my gscartsw arrives I'll start working on setting up a game room for all my consoles.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
You got some solid titles there.

Remember only, buy what you will play and your collection will always be good.

sunny451

n00b
You got some solid titles there.

Remember only, buy what you will play and your collection will always be good.

I completely agree. I don't buy games just to look at them on the shelf. I love to play games. I wish I hadn't sold all of my childhood consoles.

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Thanks neo-geo-mvs and ggallegos1. I've got a few more on the way and a few auctions I'm keeping my eye on. Once I have all, or at least most, of the games on my wish list I'll post pics. Once my gscartsw arrives I'll start working on setting up a game room for all my consoles.

Nice lineup! I’m waiting on a gscartsw as well. Too bad it got delayed, I had expected it right around now.

sunny451

n00b
Nice lineup! I’m waiting on a gscartsw as well. Too bad it got delayed, I had expected it right around now.

Hopefully we'll get it in December, but it doesn't sound like it. At least he's taking the time to improve it. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Hopefully we'll get it in December, but it doesn't sound like it. At least he's taking the time to improve it. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Agreed, I’d rather wait and have it done right. In the meantime, it’s giving me time to mod all my consoles for scart. Playing the SNES and JVC X’eye through the OSSC has been amazing.