Next issue of Retrogamer (187)

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I don't know if many here read Retrogamer Magazine. I have had a subscription for years, and they have done small features in the past about SNK/Neo Geo.

The next issue (187), however, looks like it has some major SNK coverage, if anyone is interested in picking it up. Below is their blurb:

Attachments

• Retro187.jpg
    Retro187.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 239

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Factual inaccuracy or inherent bias of the month in 3... 2... 1...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The California police code for homicide? This flop harmed Samuel L. Jackson's career. 187 chapters in the Hebrew Torah, too. A bad number...

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Let’s hope it’s written by RevStu.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Can't wait to read about the Retro-Bit AES rereleases in print. :rolleyes:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
The last feature was total shit. That guy interviewed me, and I'm sure many others. Asked for pages upon pages of information, and then printed 99% about that shitty analouge interactive console. What a fucking waste. I mean, I'm no Neo expert, but anything would have been better than that shit feature. What a steaming pile of shit.

Jumpingmanjim

Cheng's Errand Boy
Read the new issue. It was good but nothing groundbreaking. It had an interesting interview about the SNK 40th Anniversary Collection.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
It was a good little read and some nice stickers, its defo biased towards neo geo though.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Cool, thanks for letting us know. I didn’t realize it was out yet. I’ll probably be getting it in the mail soon.