Different 1FZ layouts?

Kujako

Quiz Detective
Just picked up a second 1FZ board, and can't help but notice that the layout is different, with the BIOS socket being closer to the JAMMA connector and the JAMMA pin 5 being missing (though on the others it's not connected).

Anyone have a list of the differences? Just curious...

Grhjear.jpg

Last edited:

RyuX

Crossed Swords Squire
This board looks more than a MV-1ACHX to me

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Yeah that doesn't look like a MV1FZ. Take off the plastic cartridge slot and see what is written on the board.

Kujako

Quiz Detective
This board looks more than a MV-1ACHX to me

Looks like you're right. Never messed with one of these before, anything noteworthy about them? They were made for the Chinese market I take it?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looks like you're right. Never messed with one of these before, anything noteworthy about them? They were made for the Chinese market I take it?

No, just different board types. There's no region designed board, they would just put in the proper bios for the region.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
@Kujako, just fired a PM over to you.

RyuX

Crossed Swords Squire

It's a good board.. I also have one in my collection. Just make sure to remove the battery to not get battery damage and have fun

Kujako

Quiz Detective
It's a good board.. I also have one in my collection. Just make sure to remove the battery to not get battery damage and have fun

Backup battery is on my to do list, but it looks in good shape.