Double Dragon insert?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I'm working on a Double Dragon Shockbox insert and I can't find a good scan of the US AES front. Does anyone have a better scan they could share?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Double dragon insert? That's what she said.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Double Dragon Front cover? I could probably help you with that. I'll take a look and see if I can locate something.Give me a day or two which means I'd get back to you Sunday or sooner.
BB

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Double Dragon Front cover? I could probably help you with that. I'll take a look and see if I can locate something.Give me a day or two which means I'd get back to you Sunday or sooner.
BB

Thanks BigBear!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You thanked me too soon. I don't have it. I know I dumped the original flyers(mvs flyers&handbill) long ago BUT I always keep scans and this particular game I can't locate. I am working on getting it back though...I should have something by next week.
Oh,I DO have the other variant with Billy,Jimmy and Mary's face on the front..I'm personally not too crazy about that particular illustration,specifically the placement of mary's face and lack of other characters to fill in most ofl the empty areas.
Thanks BigBear!

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
You thanked me too soon. I don't have it. I know I dumped the original flyers(mvs flyers&handbill) long ago BUT I always keep scans and this particular game I can't locate. I am working on getting it back though...I should have something by next week.
Oh,I DO have the other variant with Billy,Jimmy and Mary's face on the front..I'm personally not too crazy about that particular illustration,specifically the placement of mary's face and lack of other characters to fill in most ofl the empty areas.

Thanks for looking, hope it comes through.