Knights Chance - MVS cart

Broomfield

New Challenger
Hi

I've been looking for this game for a long time, was wondering is there anyway to purchase this game on MVS cart anywhere? just the MVS cart version by itself.

Anyone know if the creator will make anymore MVS carts as I really wanted to play this and currently there is no way to do so because its not on any other platform other than Neogeo. I like the look of it, the music and the visual style of the game. its just a shame no one really got to play it...

Or is the possibility of that happening less likely than the second coming of Christ? Is the game lost forever, gathering dust on the shelves of collectors? Either way I would love to try this game out before I die of either an illness or of old age.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You're probably never going to find a loose cart and the game won't be reprinted. Kits pop up for sale once in a while though.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It's probably best to get your name on the waiting list for the next release.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Email me your name at neobitzgames@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. Let me know your preference - AES, MVS, Digital (NeoSD). I'm gauging interest to determine if we should make a small second run of the game.

Last edited:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Email me your name at *fixed* and I'll add you to the list. Let me know your preference - AES, MVS, Digital (NeoSD). I'm gauging interest to determine if we should make a small second run of the game.

Is that a typo or do you own the neogeo.com domain?

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Any thoughts on the price for a digital version? I am very interested.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yep, I'm definitely down for a digital or cart second release.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Sorry about the email typo - corrected.

Seriously though, please email versus posts. I don't visit these forums much anymore since it's not really mobile friendly.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I asked for the less popular MVS version, so hopefully it gets made. Can't wait.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I read a social media post that indicated Jeff might be working on a new game. Perhaps a reprint of Knight's Chance could be a way to provide funding for development.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Sorry about the email typo - corrected.

Seriously though, please email versus posts. I don't visit these forums much anymore since it's not really mobile friendly.

Its fine on tapatalk if you use a mobile like me :)

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
has anyone actually received an email from kurtz at this point? ive gotten nothing.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Same, I missed out last time so am keen for MVS/AES.

Gunbu

Hey I'll join in as well. I missed out on getting Knight's Chance too so that'd be great if there's enough interest to warrant a second run. Sending an email.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
This just reminded me that I need to find my Dev cart of KC.