Best Seagal film - Top 5

Which of Seagal’s Top 5 is the best?

• Total voters

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
what the hell are you talking about?. it's common knowledge that steven seagal was an inspiration to some of snk's characters especially robert garcia. there's been many threads on this made here. guess you missed them all.
That's not what you said. You said Above the Law was the basis for Art of Fighting. Go ahead and read the synopsis for Above the Law and find me ONE similarity to the Art of Fighting story. Oh yeah, I forgot Robert is a retired CIA agent. Now it all makes sense.

It's a retarded comparison.

So because there is one in print appearance of one character in a comic before he appeared in a game, we're supposed to ignore all the story elements featured in the games endings that existed long before that comic was created? A comic not created by "Manga Entertainment" by the way, ffs. The game's story wasn't based on that comic; that comic's story was poorly adapted from the game's already existing story.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
what the hell are you talking about?. it's common knowledge that steven seagal was an inspiration to some of snk's characters especially robert garcia. there's been many threads on this made here. guess you missed them all.

I always thought Terry Silver from Karate Kid 3 was Robert Garcia minus being the bad guy shit. Knows Karate, is loaded, Tall White guy with a Pony Tail.

Seagal just mainly uses his hands when he fights. Doesn't like to kick.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Seagal's willingness to happily be a public relations pawn for various eastern European despots is not real endearing.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Executive Decisions & The Shallows

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
GTFO. Blade 2 maybe. Donnie Yen bro.

Yea, I have no problem with that. As long as it's some blade movie because he was such a badass. Surprised it hasn't been rebooted yet.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I liked him in Exit Wounds. That movie was so stupid but so good at the same time.