Best Seagal film - Top 5

Which of Seagal’s Top 5 is the best?

• Total voters

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Out for Justice for me, by far. I love Under Siege, but Out for Justice is just bad arse! William
Forsyth beats Fender from Cyborg in the bad arse villain role.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Cool thread! Personally I like Fire Down Below best, but Under Siege comes close second because of the production values: Erika's great tits, Tommy's sunglasses at night and the USS Alabama.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Cool thread! Personally I like Fire Down Below best, but Under Siege comes close second because of the production values: Erika's great tits, Tommy's sunglasses at night and the USS Alabama.

Fair call on Fire Down Below. I was only going to include his first four as they’re the hype Seagal films, but I didn’t realise Under Siege was straight after Out For Justice, so I felt obligated to include it.

And yes, the cake scene in Under Siege is great, as is Tommy Lee in the entire role. And Busey. Yeah, Under Siege is probably the best considered by majority but Out for Justice is just the grim New York Italian mobster badass. The pool hall scene is amazing. The shottie scene towards the end is brutal. And the beginning with the pimp. Fuck I love that movie. The soundtrack rocks too.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
No love for Under siege 2? I like that one the best.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Under Seige, I wish TLJ played a bad guy more often. Second would be Out For Justice.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
2017 allegations

In 2017, actress Portia de Rossi accused Seagal of sexually harassing her during a movie audition. De Rossi alleged that during an audition in Seagal's office, he told her "how important it was to have chemistry off-screen" before unzipping his pants.[69][70] On November 9, 2017, Dutch model Faviola Dadis posted a statement on her Instagram account stating that she also had been sexually assaulted by Seagal years earlier.[71]
2018 allegations and investigation

2018 Allegations

On January 15, 2018, actress Rachel Grant publicly made a sexual assault allegation against Seagal, claiming an incident took place in 2002, during pre-production on his direct-to-video film, Out for a Kill (2003), and that she lost her job on the film after the incident.[72][73] In March 2018, Regina Simons publicly claimed that in 1993, when she was 18, Seagal raped her at his home when she arrived for what she thought was a wrap party for the movie On Deadly Ground.[74] In February 2018, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office acknowledged that it was reviewing a potential sex abuse case involving Seagal

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
above the law for being a big inspiration for art of fighting and closest we ever got to a live action art of fighting movie.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
2017 allegations

In 2017, actress Portia de Rossi accused Seagal of sexually harassing her during a movie audition. De Rossi alleged that during an audition in Seagal's office, he told her "how important it was to have chemistry off-screen" before unzipping his pants.[69][70] On November 9, 2017, Dutch model Faviola Dadis posted a statement on her Instagram account stating that she also had been sexually assaulted by Seagal years earlier.[71]

2018 Allegations

On January 15, 2018, actress Rachel Grant publicly made a sexual assault allegation against Seagal, claiming an incident took place in 2002, during pre-production on his direct-to-video film, Out for a Kill (2003), and that she lost her job on the film after the incident.[72][73] In March 2018, Regina Simons publicly claimed that in 1993, when she was 18, Seagal raped her at his home when she arrived for what she thought was a wrap party for the movie On Deadly Ground.[74] In February 2018, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office acknowledged that it was reviewing a potential sex abuse case involving Seagal

That's how Hollywood has always worked. You take a dick, you get a part and then you get a check. Or you join Scientology or convert to Judaism.

Seagal does seem the rapey type tho.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That's how Hollywood has always worked. You take a dick, you get a part and then you get a check. Or you join Scientology or convert to Judaism.

Seagal does seem the rapey type tho.

Yeah, I don’t doubt any of these allegations.

Thanks for the derailing white-knight contribution post, LS. It’s not like I was asking for pictures of fucking birds!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Under Siege is probably the best overall movie but I voted or Marked for Death since it's the most fun. Executive Decision was really good too, but Seagal isn't the star of that one, he's just in it.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Voted for Under Seige but the last scene in Machete is so stupid and silly that it could win an election and, therefore, deserves to be noted.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Seagal is a fat pussy anyway. Wouldn't fight JCVD or George Foreman.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
above the law for being a big inspiration for art of fighting and closest we ever got to a live action art of fighting movie.
Wow, you are full of bullshit regarding the origins of fighting games. First SF2 and now AOF. Amazing.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
After our discussion in the JCVD thread, OP has restored my faith in his movie tastes by only including worthwhile Seagal movies in the poll.

Marked For Death is #1 for me because it's the most fun, lots of quotable lines, cool villain, and is super 90s with the drugs and Jamaican voodoo posse.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
how do you keep them all straight in your head?

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
2017 allegations

2018 Allegations

Steven Seagal gets away with it- he is
ABOVE THE LAW

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Wow, you are full of bullshit regarding the origins of fighting games. First SF2 and now AOF. Amazing.

what the hell are you talking about?. it's common knowledge that steven seagal was an inspiration to some of snk's characters especially robert garcia. there's been many threads on this made here. guess you missed them all.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I would have picked On Deadly Ground if there was the choice.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
what the hell are you talking about?. it's common knowledge that steven seagal was an inspiration to some of snk's characters especially robert garcia. there's been many threads on this made here. guess you missed them all.

Guys here's what Bogard wrote previously in General:

"fun fact. the stories of street fighter 2 wasn't added until manga entertainment decided to do a comic book series and added stories to the characters. and a lot of the stories were officially taken by capcom such as ryu and ken's rivalry and the death of their master goken."

I'm gonna need some citations for that brodeo

Ip Man

15 Year Member
Guys here's what Bogard wrote previously in General:

"fun fact. the stories of street fighter 2 wasn't added until manga entertainment decided to do a comic book series and added stories to the characters. and a lot of the stories were officially taken by capcom such as ryu and ken's rivalry and the death of their master goken."

I'm gonna need some citations for that brodeo

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Gouken