View Poll Results: What's next for NGDev?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Start working on a new Neo Geo game

    5 16.13%
  • Shift development to a different hardware platform

    5 16.13%
  • Take a break / more reissues

    6 19.35%
  • LOL Kraut Buster is never coming out...

    15 48.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

  1. #1
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    7,097

    What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

    NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?

  2. #2
    B
    ASS
    IC
    basic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ???

    Posts
    1,658
    i'd like to see a better football game

  3. #3
    I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.
    ChopstickSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth

    Posts
    2,192
    Kraut Buster 2: Electric Boogaloo?

  4. #4
    Cham Cham's Banana
    gameofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ohio

    Posts
    167
    I wouldn’t mind seeing a game in the style of Ninja Commando.
    Sega Saturn USB DataLink Device
    www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com


  5. #5
    Host for Orochi
    suicidekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1,581
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?
    An upcoming vertizontal shmup was already announced a while back. And my guess is they will take preorders as soon as KB is at their doorstep from the factory. Neo XYX is getting a JAMMA port too and probably will be updated in some way.
    http://i.imgur.com/Hphhtld.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by Pep
    Your nickname suits very well for someone who has decided collecting NGH

  6. #6
    Gai's Trainer
    Gaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The 7th circle

    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidekiller View Post
    Neo XYX is getting a JAMMA port too
    XYX is the only game I still want from NG.Dev
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Hi,

    Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
    The NG dev team will release another shooting game.

  8. #8
    Cholecystectomy Required.
    ggallegos1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Milford, CT

    Posts
    4,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
    The NG dev team will release another shooting game.
    Good job trying to skirt the marketplace.
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217
    http://backloggery.com/ggallegos1/sig.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

  9. #9
    Official NG Youngun Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by ggallegos1 View Post
    Good job trying to skirt the marketplace.
    Skirting the marketplace AND from France no less. Hopefully he knows this is a 2000% anti French racist site.

  10. #10
    King's Dry Cleaner
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Your trash can

    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
    The NG dev team will release another shooting game.
    Always the French.
    Alright, back again with THE IMMORTAL JOHN HANCOCK

  11. #11
    H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad
    HMG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Canada

    Posts
    4,811
    I could see them doing a kraut buster 2 eventually just to make back some more money on the shit load of time they poured into that engine. I guarantee they have at least one basic shooting game engine that they have been recycling this entire time.

  12. #12
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    Hi,

    Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
    The NG dev team will release another shooting game.
    I was speaking to Rot (moderator on this forum) last week and he mentioned he has multiples of these he is looking to sell. You should send him a pm and ask.

  13. #13
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    I was speaking to Rot (moderator on this forum) last week and he mentioned he has multiples of these he is looking to sell. You should send him a pm and ask.
    Ok, thanks. Sent a "visitor message", I can’t see any private message to send.

  14. #14
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    Ok, thanks. Sent a "visitor message", I can’t see any private message to send.
    You might not have enough posts yet to send a pm? You can email him too, he usually responds very positively to emails.

    I think it is rotphungte@gmail.com can someone confirm?

  15. #15
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    You might not have enough posts yet to send a pm? You can email him too, he usually responds very positively to emails.

    I think it is rotphungte@gmail.com can someone confirm?
    I sent an email anyway, thanks.

  16. #16
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    1,292
    Mot 4 Mod.
    Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't come pick up the thang-KOF98

  17. #17
    Official NG Youngun Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    I sent an email anyway, thanks.
    Please keep up updated on his reply and if you make a purchase. Thanks.

  18. #18
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    16,802
    It's really good to see the community coming together to help Maskman out, really gets you in the feels. Mot 4 Mod!

  19. #19
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    Please keep up updated on his reply and if you make a purchase. Thanks.
    No reply. Still on vacation maybe.

  20. #20
    Haomaru's Blade Shiner
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WHQ

    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    It's really good to see the community coming together to help Maskman out, really gets you in the feels. Mot 4 Mod!
    this & i have already included maskman in my prayers. hopefully he gets "his" games asap...

  21. #21
    Moterator. theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    6,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    No reply. Still on vacation maybe.
    Try again, he gets a lot of emails everyday. Maybe he missed it?

  22. #22
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Try again, he gets a lot of emails everyday. Maybe he missed it?
    No answer, probably a French hater too. Just saw the welcome at my first message !
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...26%23127479%3B

  23. #23
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    16,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Maskman View Post
    No answer, probably a French hater too. Just saw the welcome at my first message !
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...26%23127479%3B
    He has been known to be unhelpful towards the French but rest assured that's only his public persona, he will help you out.

  24. #24
    Robert Garcia's Butler
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    1,292
    Don't worry Masky, Rot is a 2000% pro-French multiculturalist.
    Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't come pick up the thang-KOF98

  25. #25
    .
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Earth

    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    this & i have already included maskman in my prayers. hopefully he gets "his" games asap...
    Thanks guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •