What will NGDev do after Kraut Buster is released?

What's next for NGDev?

• Total voters

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
They did mention moving to a new platform, but it seems like they've invested a lot in new dev equipment for the NG and cart technology. The question is if the new platform is JAMMA, what's the market there vs Neo carts? It also seems like a no brainer to continue porting their titles to other modern platforms like the Switch.

PS. Looking forward to Lonesage's inevitable post in an NGDev thread.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
i'd like to see a better football game

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I wouldn’t mind seeing a game in the style of Ninja Commando.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
NGDev released a game a year for five years. Meanwhile, Kraut Buster is well into development year number four. Will they announce another Neo Geo project or shift development to a new arcade platform? What would you like to see happen? What do you think will actually happen?

An upcoming vertizontal shmup was already announced a while back. And my guess is they will take preorders as soon as KB is at their doorstep from the factory. Neo XYX is getting a JAMMA port too and probably will be updated in some way.

Maskman

New Challenger
Hi,

Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
The NG dev team will release another shooting game.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Hi,

Looking for MVS games : Gunlord, Neo XYX, Last Hope pink bullets and Razion. If someone is selling these.
Good job trying to skirt the marketplace.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Hi,

Always the French.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I could see them doing a kraut buster 2 eventually just to make back some more money on the shit load of time they poured into that engine. I guarantee they have at least one basic shooting game engine that they have been recycling this entire time.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hi,

I was speaking to Rot (moderator on this forum) last week and he mentioned he has multiples of these he is looking to sell. You should send him a pm and ask.

Maskman

New Challenger
I was speaking to Rot (moderator on this forum) last week and he mentioned he has multiples of these he is looking to sell. You should send him a pm and ask.

Ok, thanks. Sent a "visitor message", I can’t see any private message to send.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Ok, thanks. Sent a "visitor message", I can’t see any private message to send.

You might not have enough posts yet to send a pm? You can email him too, he usually responds very positively to emails.

I think it is rotphungte@gmail.com can someone confirm?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's really good to see the community coming together to help Maskman out, really gets you in the feels. Mot 4 Mod!

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
It's really good to see the community coming together to help Maskman out, really gets you in the feels. Mot 4 Mod!

this & i have already included maskman in my prayers. hopefully he gets "his" games asap...

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Don't worry Masky, Rot is a 2000% pro-French multiculturalist.