Ghostlop.. your thoughts?

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
I know I've posted on here about this game before, but I recently began playing it again and it is a shame that this game never saw a commercial release. It's really one of the best puzzle games I've ever played. Certainly, I can't think of another puzzle game I enjoy more than Ghostlop.

I can't be the only one who really enjoys and plays the hell out of this game? (I just 1cc'd it on Level 8 & my high score is 95201)

Last edited:

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Hi,

GL is really great, the game is simple but I'm impressed that you finish it in 1cc on level 8, congratulations. :eek:
For 20 years, M4d has released a series of AES without sacrifice a few months ago, I got a JAPAN version, great work.

GL.jpg

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Hi,

GL is really great, the game is simple but I'm impressed that you finish it in 1cc on level 8, congratulations. :eek:
For 20 years, M4d has released a series of AES without sacrifice a few months ago, I got a JAPAN version, great work.

Is he still peddling that bootleg he made with what he thought SNK would've done?

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I like the game...it's a mix of puzzle bobble, arkanoid and Ikaruga

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Artwork is cool but should've included the lady dispatcher!!
BB

NeoGeo64

Zero's Secretary
Artwork is cool but should've included the lady dispatcher!!
BB
Yeah, I concur. :lolz::lolz::lolz:

Still, it's great seeing this game get some love and that there's somebody out there making decent repros.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's my favorite too. I nearly 1 cc'ed on level 8, but randomly lost on the final stage last time I came close.

The original art that's floating around is the only one that seems official to me.