My new gaming channel

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Hey family!

I decided to put some focus on a gaming channel!

Here's the YouTube link to a series i'm working on: https://youtu.be/daICbpBU37I

I've gotten back into playing Tekken 7 since EVO and i'm enjoying it.

Got more original content planned out but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Take care and peace and love!

Maury V.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey Maury, are you aware of your reputation within the streaming community? If so, where will you go from here?

I, for one, am a huge fan.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Are you going to follow around game developers and film them clearly wanting nothing to do with you?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I like the Cal Tjader reference in your title, but since there's no NG content, it's good bye Maury, I'm audi. Let me know when you'll stalk '01's May Lee on your channel ;).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hey family!

I decided to put some focus on a gaming channel!

Here's the YouTube link to a series i'm working on: https://youtu.be/daICbpBU37I

I've gotten back into playing Tekken 7 since EVO and i'm enjoying it.

Got more original content planned out but I wanted to share this with you guys.

Take care and peace and love!

Maury V.

Just get a real job
Away from women if possible.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Now i’ll never know how Koreans would react to watching Different Strokes for the first time :( :( :(

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Can't wait to see lots of Korean girls trying to politely shoo you away.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Hey Maury, are you aware of your reputation within the streaming community? If so, where will you go from here?

I, for one, am a huge fan.

I got a reputation? My thing is to just keep going, ignore the fluff and focus on those that watch.

theMot said:
Any tits?

If you like pixilated boobs, sure!

Famicommander said:
Are you going to follow around game developers and film them clearly wanting nothing to do with you?

...what?

@ oliverclaude: I don't know who that is.

@drshroom: White knighting never gets anyone pussy.

@neo_moe: Thanks for the idea!

@lachlan: Thanks for watching my channel!

@FilthyRear: Is that Ryback in your signature?! Why is he giving that fat woman a meat hook?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I got a reputation? My thing is to just keep going, ignore the fluff and focus on those that watch.

Maury if you don't know your status in the streaming community - and you do, you're just playing dumb here - then you're not a very good streamer, are you?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I'm sure this will draw a huge community that will in no way be interested in mocking Maury's old videos of himself absolutely killing it with the ladies in Korea.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I'm sure this will draw a huge community that will in no way be interested in mocking Maury's old videos of himself absolutely killing it with the ladies in Korea.

Absolutely! After all...he is family!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Is OP really a stalker?

Some please explain.

I will make a reactionn video on my channel and be like sjnadnsldnlsdksdn,mz cm dm

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Maury everyone here has seen the videos, do you have an explanation or anything? What market are you trying to capture? What's the business plan?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
@ oliverclaude: I don't know who that is.

Fair point. But do people really know who you are after you were revealed as a stalker? I don't have an answer, seems a fair question, though. What does knowing someone mean anyway? Trust? Credibility? Assurance? I question that it equals any of those.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Maury everyone here has seen the videos, do you have an explanation or anything? What market are you trying to capture? What's the business plan?

That's three questions too many for his one and ONLY plan to get back into the streaming world!

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Sorry for not coming by sooner!

Okay, so i've decided to start putting a focus on my journey with Tekken 7 in South Korea. I play with casual and attempt to play with pros (similar to Excellent Adventures with Gootecks & Mike Ross).

Korea has some STRONG players in Tekken and many westerners struggle against them and Japanese players. My aim is to help out those that are interested in techniques that can't be found.

I'm doing this only as a hobby because i'm not making the same mistake with this channel like I did with my main channel (Shaun On Site).

Things in my personal life have taken an interesting turn recently (good things) so my updates on will be spontaneous.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Fair point. But do people really know who you are after you were revealed as a stalker? I don't have an answer, seems a fair question, though. What does knowing someone mean anyway? Trust? Credibility? Assurance? I question that it equals any of those.

Guess I gotta explain this part again.

The girl I "stalked" (or in streamer terms "stream sniped") didn't have a problem with me approaching her. The problem was I approached her with the intent to hijack her stream and ask her for a collaboration. Stupid, I know. I also disrespected her fans and that was that.

The next day, I saw what I did, regretted it and corrected it. It's funny how people tend to leave that out.

Does it excuse what I did? Hell no. At the same time, i'm not going to allow myself to be crucified. The girl and I handled it like adults and we went about our business. My true followers and other prominent streamers reached out and helped me out and i'm thankful for that.