Ugh Trump visiting my town...

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Tomorrow! Trump traffic is going to suck all day long, will not be attending. I think it would have been funnier if they were having the rally at the Swine barn versus the Beef barn. /rant

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Tomorrow! Trump traffic is going to suck all day long, will not be attending. I think it would have been funnier if they were having the rally at the Swine barn versus the Beef barn. /rant

Why not make a funny sign and go?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Will you let Razo crash at your place? :D

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Is it normal for sitting presidents to hold rallies?

The last two have done it at least. That is the thing to do in politics now, just campaign forever. There used to be a campaign season, maybe a few months before an election, but nowadays its campaign all the time. Just got elected? Go have a rally or fundraiser or whatever for the next election. Everyone does this, not just the president. Well at least people in federal government and state governors.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Trump doesn't do rallies now. He plays the Black card by exploiting recording artists with mental illness. Fucking loser. "Hey look, Black people love me. I'm not racist. Really."

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Trump's retard reich tour continues!

Your "reich" is not that far from the truth as one might think, since Trump's Grandparents were both 100% German, Grandpa from Rhineland-Palatinate and Granny from, hehe, Bavaria. Best part about it: Granny wanted desperately back, out of nostalgia, but we didn't let her, because her hubby missed military service. His name was Trumpf, which translates into, yeah, trump (as in cards). It's a family affair...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

can you get an autograph for me? make him sign it with "for rachel"

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Your "reich" is not that far from the truth as one might think, since Trump's Grandparents were both 100% German, Grandpa from Rhineland-Palatinate and Granny from, hehe, Bavaria. Best part about it: Granny wanted desperately back, out of nostalgia, but we didn't let her, because her hubby missed military service. His name was Trumpf, which translates into, yeah, trump (as in cards). It's a family affair...

Drumpf