Khabib McGregor Post Fight Craziness

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I missed the fight last night but I heard the shit got real nasty. After Khabib beat McGregror, he jumped out of the Octagon and started fighting with McGregor's team. McGregor Punched Khabib's brother and than someone sucker punched McGregor. Complete Chaos.

https://youtu.be/oaCJfOT7jqQ

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
The cynical side of me thinks this was all staged.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Fuck Khabib and his fake humble schtick. I look forward to the rematch, it's going to be good!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The cynical side of me thinks this was all staged.

I don't know bro. Khabib took alot of shit from Connor the last couple of weeks. You know how Connor is, he's a showman but sometimes gets a little out of hand with his theatrics. They are talking about stripping the belt from Khabib.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Fuck Khabib and his fake humble schtick. I look forward to the rematch, it's going to be good!

I understand where you're coming from but Connor really likes to get under people's skin. I know part of it is promotion and the other part is mental. That shit didn't work with Mayweather because he's experienced in that aspect but Khabib isn't.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I don't know bro. Khabib took alot of shit from Connor the last couple of weeks. You know how Connor is, he's a showman but sometimes gets a little out of hand with his theatrics. They are talking about stripping the belt from Khabib.

I read about Connor's BS, just his past antics (at Madison Sq Garden) tell me that it is all for a show. He does it to get ratings and the more ridiculous the better. Maybe Khabib was really pissed and I don't blame him.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I read about Connor's BS, just his past antics (at Madison Sq Garden) tell me that it is all for a show. He does it to get ratings and the more ridiculous the better. Maybe Khabib was really pissed and I don't blame him.

Yea, that's the reason why he is so popular for sure but not every fighter takes it the same way. Some know it's for show but I think Khabib took it to heart, especially when he talked shit about his religion and father. Khabib mentions it in the Post Fight Press Conference but I think Khabib going ape shit like that is going to cost him. It's either going to be either a shit load of money in fines or his belt. I think this Kid Khabib is the real deal, a top fighter, and I had a feeling Connor was going to have trouble with him. It's just a damn shame all the bs after fight over shadows his victory.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Whatever his fine is, it will be more than made up for in a rematch payoff.

#goingintobusinessforyourself

UFC isn't a sports promotion, it is an entertainment company. Shit, they just gave a title match to an out of shape fighter who got a lucky punch in and gave a bizarre [but more importantly viral] post-fight interview.

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Khabib is a terrible person who's good friends with at least one brutal dictator. He honestly thinks what he did was justified. He's probably the most dominant fighter in any weight class right now, but he's a black mark for the sport.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
He's just Ric Flair without the WOOOOO. But I enjoy it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Khabib is a terrible person who's good friends with at least one brutal dictator. He honestly thinks what he did was justified. He's probably the most dominant fighter in any weight class right now, but he's a black mark for the sport.

:rolleyes:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

His manager is a known former terrorist and FBI informant. And he's the one who started swinging first.

Now he's threatening to leave UFC if Dana White fires the dudes who sucker-punched McGregor. Serves Dana right for promoting this shit show the way he did from the start. McGregor didn't get punished for nearly killing people with his bus shenanigans, also didn't get punished for sucker punching Khabib's team mate after the fight.

Pretty funny to watch it all blow up in Dana's face. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is probably going to heavily fine and suspend both fighters.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
His manager is a known former terrorist and FBI informant. And he's the one who started swinging first.

Now he's threatening to leave UFC if Dana White fires the dudes who sucker-punched McGregor. Serves Dana right for promoting this shit show the way he did from the start. McGregor didn't get punished for nearly killing people with his bus shenanigans, also didn't get punished for sucker punching Khabib's team mate after the fight.

Pretty funny to watch it all blow up in Dana's face. The Nevada State Athletic Commission is probably going to heavily fine and suspend both fighters.

Agreed.
A shame really as UFC really is better in many ways than stuff like Belator. Dana White is an idiot. McGregor may well be past it. Khabib is a fool ffor what he did. Things got way too blown out of all proportion though, these things happen, I've seen it happen time and again.
About his connection with dictators and terrorists, who cares, I just want to watch him fight, couldn't care less if he likes to wear his grandma''s panties or whatever

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Controversy is a good thing for a fighter's career. The people at the top of this business must be so excited about it despite having to fine the guy.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Controversy is a good thing for a fighter's career. The people at the top of this business must be so excited about it despite having to fine the guy.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission is going to suspend them both. That's not good for the career.

famicommander

15 Year Member

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
UFC's not going to do a thing to either one. When Conor threw a dolly through a bus window and injured multiple people (and apparently fucked up Rose Namajunas pretty bad mentally), they did nothing.

The PPV sold 2.4 million buys. The completely undeserved rematch will do more than that. Dana and Endeavor aren't about to do anything to put their big meal ticket in jeopardy.

Bellator has some fun fights this weekend. Mitrione/Bader and Sonnen/Fedor in the heavyweight GP and Nelson/Kharitonov, too. I know their product is inferior but these days I respect Bellator and Coker more than DFW and the UFC because they know what they are and they're cool with that, and they don't consistently treat their fans like retards.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Again, the Nevada State Athletic Commission is the one that will punish them. UFC has no say in their ruling. Not good for business at all.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Agreed.
About his connection with dictators and terrorists, who cares, I just want to watch him fight, couldn't care less if he likes to wear his grandma''s panties or whatever

What if he was part of the National Reorganization Process?