Ronaldo Rape Allegations

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
While the US is content with allegations as fact, this does not work in the rest of the world....
The pendulum is already on its way back in the US.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I've got a feeling you're speaking too soon.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
While the US is content with allegations as fact, this does not work in the rest of the world....
The pendulum is already on its way back in the US.

I can't speak for everyone, but I look at each allegation separately without instantly believing it as false or true. Of course you have those sensationalist who demand every woman must be believed at all times. While I don't think in general that's the rule, however that kind of mentality (even within a small sect of Americans) can be just as harmful as those on the other side who would deny every allegation as attention seeking.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can't speak for everyone, but I look at each allegation separately without instantly believing it as false or true. Of course you have those sensationalist who demand every woman must be believed at all times. While I don't think in general that's the rule, however that kind of mentality (even within a small sect of Americans) can be just as harmful as those on the other side who would deny every allegation as attention seeking.

For example: Kellyanne Conway, trying to change #metoo to #justme

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Once people are taught to "always believe the victim" that is when liars flourish. Rule of the fucking land and its people. Thats just how it goes. People who think that "victims" are never liars are either a) Chumps or b) guilty of the same thing and don't want to be found out ever

That being said, a lot of the time rape allegations are true, and there's not a lot of circumstances where a woman or victim will benefit from lying because a lot of the time they never see justice. Which is a perfect habitat, so to speak, for those who can benefit from it.

The world is endlessly evil and the boundless selfishness of certain people will never die, only get more advanced and more insidious.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Once people are taught to "always believe the victim" that is when liars flourish. Rule of the fucking land and its people. Thats just how it goes. People who think that "victims" are never liars are either a) Chumps or b) guilty of the same thing and don't want to be found out ever

That being said, a lot of the time rape allegations are true, and there's not a lot of circumstances where a woman or victim will benefit from lying because a lot of the time they never see justice. Which is a perfect habitat, so to speak, for those who can benefit from it.

The world is endlessly evil and the boundless selfishness of certain people will never die, only get more advanced and more insidious.

Dude, how fucking autistic are you?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
have an argument to make? you work in law, i find it hard to believe that you aren't aware of how immoral and downright petty people are in this world. Especially evil women. Just reminding you that despite what I'm saying here, I believe accusations and I believe in the greater majority of non-liars.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The word autistic is used alot on this forum. I would be highly offended if I had a child who was autistic. I think most of us here aren't autistic except for maybe Karou which I love by the way.

Let's all try and use a different word.

Carry on.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that wasn't a very funny response

lets get back on topic, buddy. I certainly don't appreciate this discourse outside of the SNK War Room. thanks.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
that wasn't a very funny response

lets get back on topic, buddy. I certainly don't appreciate this discourse outside of the SNK War Room. thanks.

I just thought we could use other words instead. I've called people alot of things on this forum but never autistic.

Also, stop mocking Moderators. I see what you meant by the "I certainly don't appreciate this discourse outside of the SNK War Room".

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
As far as the topic (or rather, what I said a few posts above) is concerned, all I'm saying is that people with selfish agendas thrive in chaotic circumstances. I witness it a lot in this younger "queer" LGBT crowd. It's scary. I've seen people, namely mentally ill females who are 18 - 20something, twist things and manipulate groups of people by using sex and sexual assault accusations. They hide directly behind the commodity that there's no way they could be lying and if you accuse them of lying, YOU'RE the bad one, and everyone will be against YOU for doing so. This is because of the questionless hatred for "men" and the understanding that they are pigs who do nothing but rape. It is a fantastic plan and I've seen it work more than I've seen it not work. A huge one lately is accusing men of "emotional abuse" which is so easy to word as being a horrific case when the unexaggerated truth would not be defined as abuse. These types of people tend to be the types who can't handle conflict in their relationships because they intend to control/lead others rather than co-exist with them.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
The word autistic is used alot on this forum. I would be highly offended if I had a child who was autistic. I think most of us here aren't autistic except for maybe Karou which I love by the way.

Carry on.

Edit: I evidently didn't get this was a joke and went all serious. Sorry for my autism. ^_^

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I think most of us here aren't autistic except for maybe Karou WHICH I love by the way.

I am not an Object you reterd. *Syl, thanks for the insight.
Rape? Certainly being broadened in its definition, also even encouraged to suggest it occured in its new terms.../? Didnt stop fast enough? I was too intoxicated to be responsible for myself? Rougher' than I wanted' I just changed my mind afterwards? /ok the last one is a slight exageration.._but like Syl says if there was ''emotional abuse'' involved._.

Last edited: