Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Borderlands 2 again. It's just relaxing to me

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
3DS
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - Beat this one, bosses were a bit challenging until you learn how exactly to approach them.

Retrofreak
Double Dragon II NES
Super Mario All-Stars - Super Mario Bros SNES
Fire Emblem GBA

GameCube
Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron II
Resident Evil Remake

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
3DS
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - Beat this one, bosses were a bit challenging until you learn how exactly to approach them.

Do you have any tips for the boss in the Secret Mine? It just seemed like hitting the boss was dumb luck for me and the ride always over heats before I can hit him enough times.

Switch:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Do you have any tips for the boss in the Secret Mine? It just seemed like hitting the boss was dumb luck for me and the ride always over heats before I can hit him enough times.

Switch:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I figured that was the one you had trouble with.

For the mine sections, focus your first shots on the center, as it's way more difficult to hit once he gets farther and spins faster. Also, trying to bank your shots off the sides won't work, as they always end up hitting the center anyways. It's all about timing, once he gets faster I shoot when the piece I want to hit is around the 8 o'clock position.

It's patience and timing mostly, and it frustrated me to no end as well. Starting the mission over when you die doesn't help either, but with enough focus on timing your shots you should be able to get it done.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I figured that was the one you had trouble with.

For the mine sections, focus your first shots on the center, as it's way more difficult to hit once he gets farther and spins faster. Also, trying to bank your shots off the sides won't work, as they always end up hitting the center anyways. It's all about timing, once he gets faster I shoot when the piece I want to hit is around the 8 o'clock position.

It's patience and timing mostly, and it frustrated me to no end as well. Starting the mission over when you die doesn't help either, but with enough focus on timing your shots you should be able to get it done.

Thanks man, I appreciate the tips. I will try the 8 o'clock trick. It is a frustrating level, I hope I can get past it as the rest of the game is pretty good up until that point.

ggallegos1

10 Year Member
Thanks man, I appreciate the tips. I will try the 8 o'clock trick. It is a frustrating level, I hope I can get past it as the rest of the game is pretty good up until that point.

That was definitely the low point of the game for me, everything else was great with the creative uses for the poltergust, so it does get better. Just tough it out and it will be worth it.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
That was definitely the low point of the game for me, everything else was great with the creative uses for the poltergust, so it does get better. Just tough it out and it will be worth it.

For sure. I went ahead a gave it another shot with your advice, and I beat it! So thanks again. Hopefully I can finish the game this week

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
wii

twilight princess
mario sunshine

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
Borderlands 2 again. It's just relaxing to me
Borderlands 2 is fantastic, and I agree, oddly relaxing. The one thing I miss though; over the top headshot splatter-splosions from part 1.

Ontopic
Switch
The Messenger

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Borderlands 2 is fantastic, and I agree, oddly relaxing. The one thing I miss though; over the top headshot splatter-splosions from part 1.

Ontopic
Switch
The Messenger

i didn't like the level design of borderlands 2 and the over all difficulty. didn't like that the different sections felt like progressing levels rather than one big open world like the first game.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Pokemon Shuffle

PSP

Final Fantasy
Castlevania SotN

Wii U

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Found out recently that they unlocked all of the eReader levels on the VC release of this game.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Silent Hill 2 (PS2) - for October/Halloween

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch) - always playing a JRPG, and this one is pretty decent although I am still learning the combat system

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
had my eye on this, but the motion controls put me off because i play the kid. how is it?.

The rowing stuff can be awkward at times, I also have had a hard time with the high fiving portions. But it seems to be a good addition. My 5 year old seems to have a better grasp on it compared to me, but with some practice before the real minigames start it made things a lot easier.