Amplified stereo into MVS harness?

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
I'm working on a JAMMA Genesis and since the plan is to hook it up to my MVS cabinet, it sure would be a shame to let that sweet, sweet stereo audio go to waste.

I'm planning to use one of those cheap PAM 8610 reference boards as the amp, and like most stereo amps, the speakers come out with both +/- terminals, which isn't how the MVS is wired.

I know I should be able to do this with a couple of caps and 8 ohm resistors, but hell if I know the right way to wire them (I'm mostly concerned about the cap polarity).

Can someone help me out with this?

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Not sure if an edit or self reply is better here but in the end, the answer turned out to be "not with that amp." The MVS U4 comes with 4 ohm speakers and every circuit I could find / build ended up bringing the load down to 2. The PAM amps that are powerful enough to be useful aren't stable that low and sound awful.

After much wasted time (learning experience!), I decided to just build an amp around the good old HA13001. The way I see it, if it's good enough for my 4-slot, it's good enough for the sega.