#CANCELSOUTHPARK

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Here's an idea: Instead of wishing for people to give up their livelihood, you could just stop watching.

I don't think I've seen a single episode this century. Simpsons either, for that matter. It works.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Any time I see an octothorpe, I care a little bit less.

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
Y'all should probably read LS's link before jumping off the deep end.

I actually didn't realize the new season had started. I forget about South Park when the thread here moves off the front page. The first two episodes were pretty good.

Marek

Banned
Here's an idea: Instead of wishing for people to give up their livelihood, you could just stop watching.

I don't think I've seen a single episode this century. Simpsons either, for that matter. It works.

Jesus dude.

The cancel south park hashtag was trey and Matt's idea.

Theyre being so over the top offensive this go round. Its very refreshing.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Does this mean the reality that im going to troll you forever until you break down and leave like LWK set in?

I, for one, am excited about it :)

Go For it. I'll never retreat, never surrender. You're not shit without all your minions.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Here's an idea: Instead of wishing for people to give up their livelihood...

Unless they are truly bad with money I think Trey Parker and Matt Stone are well past making episodes to "keep the lights on". If you're referring to whoever is also working with them I might buy that.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
They could just stop making these if they really wanted to. This is a marketing gimmick and I don’t really understand the statement they’re trying to make.

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
They could just stop making these if they really wanted to. This is a marketing gimmick and I don’t really understand the statement they’re trying to make.
Maybe they're planning something especially awful (if that's even possible) and expecting people yelling "cancel South Park".

Marek

Banned

You clearly havent been watching the past few seasons