Dragon Quest VII
Warioware Gold

PS4
Dragon Quest 11

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
wii

mario galaxy: i always considered this the greatest platformer of all time. but playing this right after i played mario sunshine, i think i personally prefer sunshine over this.

zelda twilight princess

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nothing.

mario galaxy: i always considered this the greatest platformer of all time. but playing this right after i played mario sunshine, i think i personally prefer sunshine over this.

I liked neither.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
3DS
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - got to the third mansion, I'm liking all of the transitions

GameCube
Star Wars Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron II - on mission 5 now, these games are great but challenging, especially when I'm going for the medals

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
It has been all Mario Kart for me lately

Switch:

Mario Kart 8

GBA:

Mario Kart Super Circuit- This game just feels on ice to me. The karts never feel in the track, even for an arcadey style game. I do appreciate this one more than I did when it came out, but I still think it is the weakest game in the Mario Kart series. I've never beat it though, so I'm trying to change that.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I got a new (to me) laptop and loaded the original Wing Commander, which was surprisingly painless to get running in Windows 10. Last night I beat the main game and got the Medal of Valor. I've beaten it millions of times but I don't think I've ever got that medal before.

Also loaded up Brutal Doom. Fuck. Yes.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS

- Final Fantasy Explorers
Shameless Monster Hunter ripoff, but, I love FF shit, so, I like this better than MH. And, unlike my copy of MH3:U, I can actually find people to play this co-op with online too, which is another big point in its favor. The funny part is, once you friend somebody in this game, they essentially become your offline slaves that you can send out on virtual quest jobs to bring you back loot (and you can use monsters for the same purpose if you can't manage to make any friends).
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
- Pokémon Rumble World
- Pokémon Shuffle
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Playing this one online is an interesting experience, because almost everybody maps the specials/supers to the buttons/touch screen and spams them like crazy (yeah, you can restrict people who do that in the settings, but, good lucking finding anybody to play against if you do). I tried to play legitimately, but, kept getting creamed (I suck), so, I gave up and started using the touch screen as a crutch too and it made a big difference. Ryu won't look me in the eyes anymore and I feel dirty. :D

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It has been all Mario Kart for me lately

Switch:

Mario Kart 8

GBA:

Mario Kart Super Circuit- This game just feels on ice to me. The karts never feel in the track, even for an arcadey style game. I do appreciate this one more than I did when it came out, but I still think it is the weakest game in the Mario Kart series. I've never beat it though, so I'm trying to change that.

You should check out Konami Krazy Racers. Not a great game, but still better than GBA Mario Kart.

mario 64?.

One of the best.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
You should check out Konami Krazy Racers. Not a great game, but still better than GBA Mario Kart.

Funny you mention that one, I just played through it about 2 weeks ago- before starting Super Circuit. It is definitely better than MKSC, and one of the my favorite kart racers no matter the system. So much charm in that one. I think it was the first GBA game I bought when the system came out, played it a ton back then and it still holds up.