SNES Holy grails

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
What's the holy grails of the SNES? Dracula X and Aero Fighters?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
that shitty game that those exSNK fags released earlier this year or w/e

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Super Negroid.

o1UNa.gif

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
What's the holy grails of the SNES? Dracula X and Aero Fighters?

There's a lot of SNES games that are expensive, and considered rare. Hagane, Earthbound,Aerofighters, the blockbuster carts, etc.. You can probably pick any of them up on eBay any day of the week if you have a small fortune to blow.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Wasn't Lady Stalker brought to the US by some guy who was a book lover or something? He liked his games blue rare, I guess...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
There's a lot of SNES games that are expensive, and considered rare. Hagane, Earthbound,Aerofighters, the blockbuster carts, etc.. You can probably pick any of them up on eBay any day of the week if you have a small fortune to blow.

blows my mind how much earthbound goes for. Had that shit complete back in ... 1996

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Wasn't Lady Stalker brought to the US by some guy who was a book lover or something? He liked his games blue rare, I guess...

Don't think so. Unless recently. Being a huge Landstalker fan, I've looked for a translation many times over the years.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I guess R-type III is a grail. At least, it's at grail prices these days...

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Super Turrican 2, Final Fight Guy, Mega Man 7, Mega Man X3 is on that list now, Pocky & Rocky 2, Metal Warriors, Sonic Blast Man II, Wild Guns, that Extreme Mountainbike Challenge game...those are the ones that come to mind that haven't been mentioned.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
If we're going with shit thats over priced its gotta be Earthbound. Back in the day when the game came out you couldnt give the shit away. No one cared. Whenever I see a loose cart sell for $300 on ebay it kills me on the inside. Even if a game is great its still not worth more than $50.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Don't think anyone mentioned the MAC military training game with the gun, and the Miracle Piano game. May have that MAC games name wrong, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

** Edit **

Looks like that Miracle Piano is a lot cheaper than it use to be. I could have swore it use to be double or triple what it's selling for now.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Don't think anyone mentioned the MAC military training game with the gun, and the Miracle Piano game. May have that MAC games name wrong, but I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about.

** Edit **

Looks like that Miracle Piano is a lot cheaper than it use to be. I could have swore it use to be double or triple what it's selling for now.

It has definitely gone down in price for the carts. The keyboard in box is still up there.