Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Members... New Members.. Lurkers... People who are trying to Register... etc etc...

Iori Yagami's Manicurist

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You're so edgy you're a fuckin idiot.
    My guess is, he's been just tested for Inguinal Hernia... the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the warm welcome. New member, long time lurker, thought I'd join this happy community to show of my C64 collection !

Pleasure Goal

Quote Originally Posted by adeneo View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. New member, long time lurker, thought I'd join this happy community to show of my C64 collection !
    Show us yer Mastertronic cassettes!
    Derp

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by adeneo View Post
    I have high hopes for you, please don't disappoint me.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

Banned

I am a long time lurker, and a recent registrant. I read every post in this thread, and I can say with 100% certainty that I am in the right place. Please don't go anywhere Rot. Or any of you other fine gentlemen either. This forum operates as the internet as a whole should. My only regret is that I had not signed up sooner. You can tell a lot about a place by how people treat each other, and this feels like family.....A circus family or even one of the families that owns a Funeral Home. Not hiding social dysfunction makes everyone more at ease. I know for sure no one is bullshitting around here, and that is refreshing.

Cheng's Errand Boy

I'm so awesome because I love SNK more than anyone else so everybody FUCK off. I have some piece of hardware/software that very few other people have so I am the king of the world aka FUCK off everybody. I own original hardware that makes me special, the most special person on the Internet's so you can all just FUCK off. I think I am better than everybody else because <insert retarded reason> so I am going to act like I am better than everybody else (in reality I am a fat, smelly, neck-bearded, high IQ, virgin & lonely guy who lives in his moms basement. Being a dick to people on the Internet who happen to share the same interests as myself and should really be welcomed into my life... makes me feel normal temporarily)

To conclude, I am more awesome than you because I like a video-game company more than you (and have more knowledge thereof, and a bigger collection thereof) so FUCK OFF!!!

Over Top Auto Mechanic

I respect your honesty.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by kidchameleon1 View Post
    I'm so awesome because I love SNK more than anyone else so everybody FUCK off. I have some piece of hardware/software that very few other people have so I am the king of the world aka FUCK off everybody. I own original hardware that makes me special, the most special person on the Internet's so you can all just FUCK off. I think I am better than everybody else because <insert retarded reason> so I am going to act like I am better than everybody else (in reality I am a fat, smelly, neck-bearded, high IQ, virgin & lonely guy who lives in his moms basement. Being a dick to people on the Internet who happen to share the same interests as myself and should really be welcomed into my life... makes me feel normal temporarily)

To conclude, I am more awesome than you because I like a video-game company more than you (and have more knowledge thereof, and a bigger collection thereof) so FUCK OFF!!!
    30 Hail Marys please.

Calvin & Hobbes

Nice post... now tell me, who the fuck are you again?

Just some random Irish n00b I see...

I'll look into this later... sorta busy atm...

Be seeing YOU real soon...

xROTx

Settle down, Beavis. Most of us don't even have our Neo stuff anymore.
    Whatcha gonna do?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Wait guys what's a Neo Geo?

!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Wait guys what's a Neo Geo?
    Its that monthly magazine that is published by the Neo Geo Society. They go all around the world and host "King of the Fighters" and "Samurai Showdown" tournaments. It is a bit pricy for the yearly subscription, but honestly it is very educational. After reading just the first issue, I felt like the most special person on the internet.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.

I am a fat, smelly, neck-bearded, high IQ, virgin & lonely guy who lives in his moms basement. Being a dick to people on the Internet who happen to share the same interests as myself and should really be welcomed into my life... makes me feel normal temporarily
    It is a pretty good description of the memberbase, apart from the high IQ
    Come join us in West Korea

Iori Yagami's Manicurist

It's a pretty good description of the STI, too.

Soccer Brawl

It's nice stopping by for a little visit, glad to see things are still peachy as ever

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by xan_NEOGEO_fan View Post
    It's nice stopping by for a little visit, glad to see things are still peachy as ever
    Yeah it's not like you have to just type the address in and visit. You make it sound like you had to fly here or something?

!!

Is this the intro thread or is this the one were we complain about the mods?

TIA

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by GTO View Post
    Is this the intro thread or is this the one were we complain about the mods?

TIA
    Who the fuck are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Who the fuck are you?
    I'm GTO!

H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    On the flip side you have shitty members like Simple Hipster and HMG who do stick around and post again and again.
    hello

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Quote Originally Posted by HMG View Post
    hello
    It's a he who laughs last scenario.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by GTO View Post
    I'm GTO!
    Welcome to West Korea

!!

So my username gets edited from GTO to G_Tool? Man, that's not cool. Great joke, mods. You can add me to the fallen members thread.

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by G_TOOL View Post
    So my username gets edited from GTO to G_Tool? Man, that's not cool. Great joke, mods. You can add me to the fallen members thread.

Peace out.
    To be fair, it’s not like you were going to be allowed to sell here any time soon.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    To be fair, it’s not like you were going to be allowed to sell here any time soon.
    I think I've mentioned before that I'm not looking to sell anything here. Just mostly tech support/questions, etc.

Thread Information