Canada: is it really the land of polite people, liberal infested haven w/ free healthcare?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I ask because I'm thinking of going there until this whole Trump thing blows over.

I bet Canada has a good number of idiots there as well (maybe not as much as we have here, but we're trying to be the best at everything).

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Go ahead, nobody's stopping you.

except Canadian immigration and shit, I think you can only stay 6 months at a time

Then, even though I'm american born and raised, they might not let me back in because I'm brown

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
But mining and construction jobs are on the rise, tokes-a-roke. That means some people think he's a great president.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
except Canadian immigration and shit, I think you can only stay 6 months at a time

Then, even though I'm american born and raised, they might not let me back in because I'm brown

You gonna let some silly Canadians stand in your way?

south-park-s07e15c09-rick-the-proud-candian-mountie-16x9.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
But mining and construction jobs are on the rise, tokes-a-roke. That means some people think he's a great president.

You're so typical. You do the same shit all the time lol.

No Sage, Mining and Construction aren't that important and a booming economy and low unemployment rate isnt that important either lol. Ohh shit, I forgot that Jay-Z said it isnt true. Must not be true if Jay-Z said it.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Canada is interfering in our elections. Some of the worst meddling ever. Big time stuff, very bad.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Probably better off moving to Australia as snow doesn't exist here nor are there French speaking people.