loopyeddie had the loosest meat

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I don't understand the decor, I have no idea what a loose meat sandwich is even after seeing a picture, but Eddie's a stand-up guy from past dealings over a decade ago. He also maintained a great website or at least contributed a ton of shockbox inserts: https://southtown-homebrew.com/index.php?osCsid=26e63b87533d6d4258c6387bad63364f

Good on him for starting a business, and good luck to him in continuing it.

If you call his contributions “a ton”, how many would you say I did?

I’d fire that lazy chick if I were him.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Alrighty, tried calling the place to speak to the owner. Girl said his name is Eddie Mourne? I dunno but definitely an Eddie. Get this though, he’s only there on Friday’s and the sumbitch was already gone on errands. Fucking boss life! Maybe I’ll try again sometime.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Good on him for starting a business, and good luck to him in continuing it.

According to the website the place was started in 1953. Further:
The current owner is Eddie Morin who worked at B & G throughout his high school and college years. After graduation, he was given the option to buy B & G, and did so on May 1, 2009.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Does Eddie have an arcade cab or two on site for good times?

I never heard of loose meat sandwiches until watching Roseanne. There’s the season where she opens a loose meat restaurant. Are they basically just sloppy Joe’s?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Does Eddie have an arcade cab or two on site for good times?

I never heard of loose meat sandwiches until watching Roseanne. There’s the season where she opens a loose meat restaurant. Are they basically just sloppy Joe’s?

That’s what disappoints me, there doesn’t seem to be any love of the neo or gaming whatsoever.

Just loose meat, bicycles and old ass pics.