The Official 2018 College Football Thread (?)

Marek

Banned
I coildnt find one, so here this is

Anyway Tennessee is looking pretty rough so far.

Real conference games begin today.

Can. We. Beat. Florida?

I like our chances if Guantanamo can be bold and hook up with his recievers. Warrior needs a big game too.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Washington wins the PAC-12 gets a bowl game, and a dude who threw 43 touchdowns 2 years ago will go on to become a practice squad qb or a receiver in the NFL. Alabama, Clemson or Ohio will win the national title. Fuck Oregon!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Colorado State already lost to Colorado, so college football season is already over. Everybody go home.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
UCF got revenge for USAFA and beat Florida Atlantic.

As expected Buckeyes annihilated Tulane.

Marek

Banned
Washington wins the PAC-12 gets a bowl game, and a dude who threw 43 touchdowns 2 years ago will go on to become a practice squad qb or a receiver in the NFL. Alabama, Clemson or Ohio will win the national title. Fuck Oregon!

Georgia wins it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I coildnt find one, so here this is

Anyway Tennessee is looking pretty rough so far.

Real conference games begin today.

Can. We. Beat. Florida?

I like our chances if Guantanamo can be bold and hook up with his recievers. Warrior needs a big game too.

Poopy y u do dis to me?

There is no 2018 football season. We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Shut up Tweek.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Wow, that Buckeyes-Nittany Lions game was incredible. Really went back and forth for a while, and OSU was down 12 with 8 minutes to go and Haskins stepped into the pocket and hit on key passes under great pressure, especially when playing in Happy Valley. Victor’s run after his amazing catch was incredible as well. Two TDs produced in a span of 5 minutes.

I still don’t know what the hell Penn State was thinking when they called two timeouts to set up the fourth and 5 and don’t even let McSorley have the ball. He threw for 286 yards and 2 TDs; and ran for 175 yards.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Wow, that Buckeyes-Nittany Lions game was incredible. Really went back and forth for a while, and OSU was down 12 with 8 minutes to go and Haskins stepped into the pocket and hit on key passes under great pressure, especially when playing in Happy Valley. Victor’s run after his amazing catch was incredible as well. Two TDs produced in a span of 5 minutes.

I still don’t know what the hell Penn State was thinking when they called two timeouts to set up the fourth and 5 and don’t even let McSorley have the ball. He threw for 286 yards and 2 TDs; and ran for 175 yards.

They also had a shot at a field goal, but went for it on a 4 and 2 earlier in the game.
Penn State would have been up 16-14, dumb move especially when scoring a TD was difficult for Penn State. Should of taken the 3 and the lead.