PRGE 2018

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I'm guessing pretty much all the usual crew will be there this year. Or, at least the peeps I usually hang with. I did see a couple of yous last year that I don't usually see.

So, who is/isn't going this year?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I might check it out this year, there will be some really awesome guest speakers, who are you guys looking forward to seeing.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I'll be back this year. I'll plan ahead so I can stay and hang out this time.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Have fun hanging out THE IMMORTAL John Hancock and the rest of the Metal Jesus Crew!

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
That one guy from here that wanted free beer and weed provided at my booth for the privilege of hanging out with him.

Hey! That was me. Offer was just for free weed. Beers were BYOB.

I was a volunteer in the arcade last year - which was a fun experience. Would do again, but sadly not this year as I have moved back to Canada.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Have fun hanging out THE IMMORTAL John Hancock and the rest of the Metal Jesus Crew!

It would be cool if THE IMMORTAL did a giveaway this year.

As you may recall he gave away this gem at the Seattle show.

immortal.jpg

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Why is he immortal? Is it like metal jesus deciding that he rocks on his own?

Bean_Bandit

New Challenger
PRGE is the same weekend as BumbleBash3 (Killer Queen Arcade national tournament) again this year.
At least it's in Portland this year so I don't have to choose. I'll be splitting my time between the two.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I'll be there as a vendor this year. Looking for AES games this time around. Definitely looking forward to being there for sure.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
My gfs work is vending there, and she was going to go and I was too but she’s being left to watch their shop up here in Washington so I’m also missing out :/