Newcomer from France

Triplea

n00b
Hi,
First of all I am French. Now that I have lost 99% of the audience ,I can introduce myself properly :)

My typical username on most forums (and marketplaces) is florent1980 (my name is florent and I am born in 1980 easy). So 38 years old, 2 little girls, leaving in Paris and absolute fan of travelling specially in the US (10 road trips and 35 states in total).

I am collecting videogames for more than 15 years. I got numerous full sets (I still own CIB game and watch and pc engine hucard ones). I have been reducing materially my collection over the last 2 years. The positive thing is that I got back into more gaming and less collecting. I had a MVS full set and about 100 AES games but I have cut 2/3 of it. My recent small quest is to switch all my remaining AES from Japanese to US.

Thanks for reading all this boring presentation! congratulation!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Three sentences in and already mentioning marketplaces. We look forward to seeing your collection!

Triplea

n00b
Haha hope you read the rest as well! I am honnestly not here for that you 'll see.

This is the part of my collection I am the most proud of. It misses the table top though which are nlstored elsewhere. It took me a lot of time and effort to complete!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That G&W collection is very impressive!

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Nice! A collection wyo would envy and flip.