New AES cart reprints announced!!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hey dipshit, this thread is a troll. There are no AES reprints from SNK.

Shut Up bro, Stop lying to the man. You know they are taking Pre-Orders next month.

You want all that Aes goodness for yourself. No need to be like that to other members who are interested in buying these reprints.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Sorry. I only read the first three pages and the most recent and it seemed believable. It still seems believable. Some wierd crappy stuff is hitting the market these days.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Sorry. I only read the first three pages and the most recent and it seemed believable. It still seems believable. Some wierd crappy stuff is hitting the market these days.

Yeah, it’s still not happening.

Godfather

n00b
Even if this was true i wouldn't be contributing to over saturating the market with fugazi and in turn decreasing the value of the original carts.

Jumpingmanjim

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hardcore collectors would turn their nose up at reprints anyway. "Oh you got the reprint? Well guess what, I have the real thing!"

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So have preorders opened yet or what???

Hope I didn’t miss the boat!!!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Limit 1 per customer? Easy. I created 12 paypal accounts and am flush. I'll post them in market here before ebay if anyone's interested.

shelcoof

New Challenger
If they're going to re-print carts.. might as well reproduce systems too this time with better output like HDMI

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I just want to make sure I get Last Blade 1&2 and MOTW. I hope they let you choose between the Japanese version and the US version.

Does anyone have the scoop on that?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Wow, it’s awesome that you can choose between the shitty vinyl flappy cases or hard snap-lock cases! It’s only $150
More for the hard shell.

$200 for neO2 special vacuum seal packaging!

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I just want to make sure I get Last Blade 1&2 and MOTW. I hope they let you choose between the Japanese version and the US version.

Does anyone have the scoop on that?

They do Last Soldier (Korean vers.), so why wouldn't they do both US & Jpn., too? Hmph. Apparently it's not called Last Blade if you choose Japanese, though. MotW is always MotW however... hooowever.