New AES cart reprints announced!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The butthurt over at the NGFL facebook group has been priceless.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Why butthurt? It's as confirmed real as Kraut Buster and they'd already paid in full for that....

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
In all seriousness, could a company like LRG or 8-Bit make reprints for $200 anyways? I know I would be on board, but I just don't think it's cost effective.

I'm going back to sleep now.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK.. lads and lassies...

I have kept my eye on this thread... and I will say this...

IF... LEGEND of SUCCESS JOE is not on these releases then SnK is dead to me...

xROTx

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I am so upset I had to leave work early. Treating myself to some Taco Bell. This is just not funny guys. IT IS NOT FUNNY.

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Just saw this twitter post shared on NGFL... Even the fake asf Aero 3 took more than a day to get debunk'd :oh_no:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Just saw this twitter post shared on NGFL... Even the fake asf Aero 3 took more than a day to get debunk'd :oh_no:

ALL NGFL fan boys are welcome to post in this thread... and not hide behind that Fat Chav... Lee Gray...

I will present a warm welcome to them... and promptly delete their entire existence on this site...

xROTx

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
But in all seriousness, Limited Run Games is getting in on all the action.

Garou_LRG.jpg

If it is LRG, it would be $600 and comes with napkins as part of the CE.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I just heard back from a source who confirms this was accidentally leaked early. So it looks like it is happening. For all we know the Garou is just a mockup by Retro-bit until the real deal is ready to be showcased.

He also confirms that Metal Slug will be one of the 6 carts! He broke the news on the Neo Geo Mini, so I am confident in his accuracy.

So Garou and Slug, what might the other 4 be?

fucker!

Actually glad this isn't true. Just play roms or buy an everdrive or whatever, doing this is just a big fuck you.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
fucker!

Actually glad this isn't true. Just play roms or buy an everdrive or whatever, doing this is just a big fuck you.

Roker pal... Yodd just stated that is more than likely true...

Are you smoking that weed infused with LSD again?

xROTx

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Ah, disappointed this isn't true as I think this would be pretty awesome if it happened. The money I'd spend on those would be more wisely spent on a NeoSD anyway.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
So it’s fake? Bummer. I’d have been day one for a LRG version with those napkins.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I don't know what to believe anymore.

I wish I never found this website.

Burning Blade

Crazed MVS Addict
Are these going to come with warnings that your fucking house may burn down with use.
$200 sounds tempting but not if this is just cheap shit that can’t be fucking played.

grafik__

n00b
I'm ready. However I hope the look & feel of the inserts, carts, boxes and labels is up to snuff. No Retro-bit logo on the box please. Let the Japanese artwork be represented as it should.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I'm ready. However I hope the look & feel of the inserts, carts, boxes and labels is up to snuff. No Retro-bit logo on the box please. Let the Japanese artwork be represented as it should.

:buttrock:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
This is the best troll ever.

Yodd, I was a dick to you but I have to apologize.
You are the master of trollz.
I will subscribe to your channel, purely for this.

Peace!

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
ALL NGFL fan boys are welcome to post in this thread... and not hide behind that Fat Chav... Lee Gray...

I will present a warm welcome to them... and promptly delete their entire existence on this site...

xROTx

wyndcrosser said:
God damn it I hate drama. Why don't you and Lee fight it out... or get married... or whatever.
:multi_co: