New AES cart reprints announced!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I just heard back from a source who confirms this was accidentally leaked early. So it looks like it is happening. For all we know the Garou is just a mockup by Retro-bit until the real deal is ready to be showcased.

He also confirms that Metal Slug will be one of the 6 carts! He broke the news on the Neo Geo Mini, so I am confident in his accuracy.

So Garou and Slug, what might the other 4 be?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I just heard back from a source who confirms this was accidentally leaked early. So it looks like it is happening. For all we know the Garou is just a mockup by Retro-bit until the real deal is ready to be showcased.

He also confirms that Metal Slug will be one of the 6 carts! He broke the news on the Neo Geo Mini, so I am confident in his accuracy.

Castlevania,
Street Fighter 2,
Power Spikes,
AF3

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Guys don’t fuck with me I couldn’t sleep all night long thinking about this. Is this happening or not??? I need to know definitively 100%. Please!!!

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Guys don’t fuck with me I couldn’t sleep all night long thinking about this. Is this happening or not??? I need to know definitively 100%. Please!!!
No, I promise I won't fuck with you. I'm heterosexual anyways.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
If this turns out to be a troll by Yodd, I'll subscribe to his yt channel til the end of days

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Does Yodd really need that kind of attention? He's a stand-up guy not a pathetic stand up comedian.

Beckett

n00b

Just four different versions of World Heroes

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
If this turns out to be a troll by Yodd, I'll subscribe to his yt channel til the end of days

If Yodd says it's true, I'm leaning heavily toward it's legit.

Maybe he can post the emails?

I'm really hoping for Magical Drop III... I know it's not gonna happen but I really want it.

Last edited:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
There is no better time than now to get into AES collecting. Ok I am wrong, maybe tomorrow is better.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
But in all seriousness, Limited Run Games is getting in on all the action.

Garou_LRG.jpg

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Yodd, is this another "Neo Mini early testing" case?

Yesterday I talked to my contact in SNK Japan and he confirmed the retrobit partnership was BS... whatever, let's put it this way, doesn't mean they can't do it with someone else:cool:

(edit: posted just right after your Limited Run mention)

Last edited: