Rondo of Blood & Symphony of the Night collection incoming

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm down for some Rondo on Ps4.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
And unsurprisingly all the comments are "I'll get this if it's physical." Fucking collectards.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'll get it, loved the Castlevania X Chronicles on PSP so this with achievements would be rad. Wonder if they'll use the translated version of Rondo

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Bet you sons-o-bitches don't have this:

https://pceworks.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/belmont-survival-kit/

Mine only comes out at night on a full blood eclipse moon. Mwahahah!!!!

From what I can tell some nerd unaffiliated with Konami put that shit together and sold it? Am I wrong on this?

So why the fuck would anyone want to buy fake shit? "Congrats, you are now the proud owner of something completely unofficial and as legit as an Aero Fighters 3 sold from the back of an '87 Stanza at a flea market"

Last edited:

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Congratulations, you have an overpriced bootleg that comes with a giant fake wood dildo.

....but I like my fake dildo. It feels so good in my urethra. Plus it will be worth a fortune to the die-hard Belmont fans.
:D

Yoshi

20 Year Member
....but I like my fake dildo. It feels so good in my urethra. Plus it will be worth a fortune to the die-hard Belmont fans.
:D
No, it won't, because die hard fans don't want bootlegs, which is all you have there.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Lol, Yoshi and I are the biggest Rondo fans on here.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I would answer that, and then you would tell me how I don't need them for that .... Etc I'm sure there are many other threads where this has been discussed but what the hell:

Because SotN is one of my favourite games and I would love to have a 100% progress tracker for everything in the game (weapons, bestiary, secrets, easter eggs .... Etc) and not just map completion. And yes, I still do that with or without achievements, but having a completion list / progress tracker can be very helpful and convenient for this purpose.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
understandable i guess. i think the achievements thing in any game is distracting and awful especially when it slides out on the side of the screen. i can see that totally ruining the atmosphere for me in a game like SotN.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
From what I can tell some nerd unaffiliated with Konami put that shit together and sold it? Am I wrong on this?

So why the fuck would anyone want to buy fake shit? "Congrats, you are now the proud owner of something completely unofficial and as legit as an Aero Fighters 3 sold from the back of an '87 Stanza at a flea market"

Actually Sage, it's more than just bootlegging. Aside from having the PCEWorks logo affixed for obvious reasons, the quality of their products is 100% legit. Identical in every way to the original shit. Plus they produce some sweet additional stuff like box sets, trinkets and other limited run stuff.

And btw, I own three original bonafide Konami Dracula X for PC Engine Super CD. Obi strip and all. They are my pride and joy for my Duo collection.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
understandable i guess. i think the achievements thing in any game is distracting and awful especially when it slides out on the side of the screen. i can see that totally ruining the atmosphere for me in a game like SotN.

The trophy notifications can be turned off on PS4 btw, and I imagine the same can be done on Steam / XB1.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Actually Sage, it's more than just bootlegging. Aside from having the PCEWorks logo affixed for obvious reasons, the quality of their products is 100% legit. Identical in every way to the original shit. Plus they produce some sweet additional stuff like box sets, trinkets and other limited run stuff.

And btw, I own three original bonafide Konami Dracula X for PC Engine Super CD. Obi strip and all. They are my pride and joy for my Duo collection.

You have a refreshing attitude. If you like it, isn't that the only thing that matters in this world?

Welcome to neo-geo.com, again.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

So, you're one of those people.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I can honestly say I've never felt the desire to own more than one copy of the same version of the same game.