Rondo of Blood & Symphony of the Night collection incoming

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
man, this thread took a nosedive

Hey, have you ever pulled out and shot jizz so far that it went from the location of her vagina to her mouth? Midgets don't count. Discuss.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Don't mind the ball busting, it's what we do here.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Heh, I'd put Yoshi over me personally. Dude loves his Castlevania.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Speaking of which, if you haven't played Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, you need to. I can virtually guarantee it'll be better than Igarashi's game.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I really don't give a damn about the main game but Curse of the Moon is legit.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Curse is legit. While I like SOTN and its following games, I prefer the old CV style. Curse was a masterpiece.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Bet you sons-o-bitches don't have this:

https://pceworks.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/belmont-survival-kit/

Mine only comes out at night on a full blood eclipse moon. Mwahahah!!!!
Still a over priced bootleg it's still some thing pceworks didn't get in legal trouble with konami over it.Beside the fact just a few years ago at the pcefx forum,you could just buy a discs only copy for $7.00 :make_fac: Any ways if rondo get's released again for the PS4 i'll buy it again for the hell of it.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Still a over priced bootleg it's still some thing pceworks didn't get in legal trouble with konami over it.Beside the fact just a few years ago at the pcefx forum,you could just buy a discs only copy for $7.00 :make_fac: Any ways if rondo get's released again for the PS4 i'll buy it again for the hell of it.

Valid points. But I love Drac X so much that I had to get it. I mean, just look at it. They also sold just the game itself which was way less expensive. My limited hunter's box came with some really cool case candy and the guys also threw in a couple of the Rondo energy drink cans. About the bootlegging idea, I don't think they can produce all the material they do without some sort of agreement. There's gotta be more to the story, but that's another topic.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Interesting. Thanks for pointing that out. Another thing I came to learn was that the port in the Dracula X Chronicles had wide screen too, but looking at some videos, it looked a bit off? Not sure why exactly.

Edit: the video was actually using a widescreen mod.

Last edited:

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
I bought SOTN on the Xbone and to my great horror I found that they removed "I am the Wind" from the end credits, the bastards!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
They were showing some display options and all the screenshots had the black border all around (including top and bottom) with no mention of removing it. This has me worried.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
ugh

I've confirmed with Konami PR that Castlevania Requiem will not have the original VO for Symphony of the Night or Rondo of Blood. Both will feature the English voices and script from Dracula X Chronicles on PSP. This means no "What is a man. A miserable little pile of secrets."

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Crap. I hated Alucard's new voice and lines: "step aside old man".

The only way I'm ok with this is if it means it's not straight emulation of the PS1 version and that additional content is added from the other versions.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm getting this just for Rondo. SOTN is a bonus.