Weekly Roundup 9/16/18

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
This week has kicked my ass so not much time for anything else. Got some time in yesterday

3DS
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - House 2 at the moment, should be on to the next one in the next few days.

GameCube
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II - stuck on mission 4 at the moment, I keep failing to bomb certain guns before they blow up a train.

Retrofreak
Fire Emblem - finally best chapter 18 without losing anyone, on to 18X
Sonic Wings - fun game, I enjoyed it

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
This week was crazy, so I only got to put a few hours over the weekend into games.

PS1
Chrono Cross - still not really into but I guess it's easy enough of a game that I'll plod through it. I'm about 9 hours in - just got my own boat so I can travel around the ocean.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Genesis via Retro King Mini
The Punisher

PS4
Dragon Quest XI

3DS
WarioWare Gold

iOS
Dragon Quest III

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
GBA:

Fire Emblem- Finally finished this one up this week. Even though the last few chapters were brutal I still enjoyed the game overall
Konami Crazy Racer- It had been years since I played this one- great Mario Kart clone

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Was bedridden last week with a particularly nasty flu, so I played quite a lot. Finished Bloodborne NG+ and started NG++ don't know if I cba to finish it. One of my few complaints about the game is that it's so short, haven't got the DLC though.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
2DS

Dead of Alive: Dimensions
LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey (finally found and bought the last two characters I was missing, so, I'm at 100% and completely done with this one)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Pokémon Rumble World
Pokémon Shuffle
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (kunoichi tits so bouncy that even Mai thinks it's too much)
Super Streetfighter IV: 3D Edition

In addition to SSF4:3DE, PM:SS, and SK2-DC, I also bought Resident Evil: Revelations, Project X Zone 2, Pilotwings Resort, and Final Fantasy Explorers yesterday (final day of GameStop's 3-$15-games-for-$25 sale, which was too good a deal to pass up), but I haven't had a chance to try them out yet.

@GregN: I see you picked up WarioWare Gold after all, how you liking it?

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
gamecube

mario sunshine: just finished this. probably my favourite mario game up there with galaxy.

zelda four swords adventure: finally picked this up. always wanted to play this because of the fact that it was a 2d zelda game that was on the gamecube. for all these years i thought this was a multiplayer only game, so i had to pick it up once i found out it had a single player mode. very linear unlike a traditional zelda but still amazing and as good as any other zelda game.

should be playing starfox assault soon.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Beat Dragon Force a second time, and just threw in Albert Odyssey.

It’s been all Saturn for a couple weeks

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
couldve been great but some idiot had the grand idea for on foot levels

It wasn't just that. The controls for the Arwing felt slow and clumsy. I thought it was me since I couldn't keep the hyper laser in any level, but I immediately played SF64 and o did a perfect medal run after not playing the game for years. The controls just don't cut it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
couldve been great but some idiot had the grand idea for on foot levels

i actually don't mind the on foot levels. like the idea of being able to control the actual characters.

and it feels great to do on foot missions just to jump in to a arwing and continue the mission in the air.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
2DS

@GregN: I see you picked up WarioWare Gold after all, how you liking it?

Yea, it's lotsa fun and challenging. Good for when you have short spurts of time to kill like at the doctor's office, etc.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Switch:
Gal*Gun 2
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle

PS4:
God Easter 2 rage burst

Vita:
Attack on Titan

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
PS4
Pinball Arcade
Capcom Beatem up collection

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
How is this? Is it worth the $20? Is it Download only?

It is good. I haven't noticed any issues. Download only for now. Physical later in the year.