Gigas Breaker: New Fighting Games YouTube Channel!

Debujin

n00b
Greetings, game fans! Debu here.

You might already know that one of my past projects was a fighting games related YouTube channel, called Gigas Breaker - it ran for a while, but I eventually moved on to other causes. Well, the wheel has come full circle, and Gigas Breaker is back again! It can be seen at http://www.gigas-breaker.tk - if you're a fan of fighting games, it would be fabulous if you took time out to have a look. There are a lot of fight related videos on there already, and I intend to keep updating with interesting content; if you like what you see, and would like more, please consider subscribing to the channel - as a fellow fighting games enthusiast, it would be great to have you on board. I intend to cover all the great stuff that's yet to come (SoulCalibur 6, Fighting EX Layer updates, etc.), so please consider subscribing, to keep tabs on all the juicy deets!

A link to the channel is below. Why not stop by, fight fan? :glee:

Gigas Breaker YouTube: http://www.gigas-breaker.tk

Or, if you can't get through at the shortened version, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fJYG61GPqNd7Q58bRAPq

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Subbed! Looking forward to fighting EX layer coverage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Another guy using this forum as a fuckin advertising billboard, nice!

Debujin

n00b
I didn't just come here to advertise - I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Neo-Geo fan, and I've been here since 2005. The site plugs are a recent thing; I figured that as long as they're on the correct board, and not unnecessarily intrusive, it's okay to mention them.

Last edited:

Boki

New Challenger
Let's make this topic a topic for promoting our Youtube channels. I also have one, BokiBall TV, with various confrontations, on the Neo-Geo

and more, to some super players combo videos

Oh, by the way my friend, add me so I can add you too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Superdodgeballer

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I didn't just come here to advertise - I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Neo-Geo fan, and I've been here since 2005. The site plugs are a recent thing; I figured that as long as they're on the correct board, and not unnecessarily intrusive, it's okay to mention them.

nah fuck off and go shill elsewhere

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You know what I love about this place?

It's the fact that people can still say whatever they want... within certain boundaries that are placed by the members and the drunk half crazed mods here...

EXAMPLE:
Guy comes in... showing some gaming stuff... on a supposed GAMING site...
Guy gets a trolling for placing it... on the supposed GAMING site...

No repercussions... no mod even cares...

FREE SPEECH MOFO'S!

xROTx

PS. Free speech is a loose term depending if one of the Lads is drunk or slightly insane on any given day...

Just putting that in there... just incase I go on a mad weird Rot Type thingy...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
or maybe you're just too sober and can't find the "ban" button.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i lasted about 20 days off the sauce...that's the longest i've beenin over 6 years...i guess i do have a problem...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i lasted about 20 days off the sauce...that's the longest i've beenin over 6 years...i guess i do have a problem...

Pfft... as long as you admit it... I find it helps..

It's 1.30pm in the UK... I am halfway through a bottle of Red Wine...

By about 10pm this evening... I will be typing with 2 fingers and wondering why my pants are down...

xROTx

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You definitely know you've had enough when typing is reduced to looking at the keyboard while two finger typing and possibly a lot of backspacing.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
started drinking around 4PM, almost 9PM here and i haven't fallen asleep yet, i'm waiting, tired of this, cheers to you rot

fuck this Debu ass btw who says he's been here since 2005 when what he means is he uses the same fucking password for every single e-mail/username he uses that means he just logged in yesterday and used and it worked

fuck you debu you fat piece of shit

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
started drinking around 4PM, almost 9PM here and i haven't fallen asleep yet, i'm waiting, tired of this, cheers to you rot

fuck this Debu ass btw who says he's been here since 2005 when what he means is he uses the same fucking password for every single e-mail/username he uses that means he just logged in yesterday and used and it worked

fuck you debu you fat piece of shit

:lolz::lolz:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Damn... are ya' blaming me for not being able to sleep?

I can solve that... want a bedtime story?

xROTx

Debujin

n00b
You're right, I do use the same username a lot, but I genuinely have been on the boards since 2005. I used to be an MVS collector, back in the day; don't really have the finances to do it now, but I'm still a big SNK/Neo-Geo fan.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You're right, I do use the same username a lot, but I genuinely have been on the boards since 2005. I used to be an MVS collector, back in the day; don't really have the finances to do it now, but I'm still a big SNK/Neo-Geo fan.

stop humanizing yourself...

ugh fuck now i feel bad for thinking you'reapiece of shit when you're just a POS like the rest of us trying to get by in life...

best of luck to you...

Debujin

n00b
Thank you. No need to feel bad, man; if some jack-off started advertising on boards I was a regular on without doing their homework, I might feel the same way. It was a bit of a punt, really; I was a member of the forum beforehand, but I didn't know whether it was cool to plug my channels. I thought I'd take the risk; I know better now.

Last edited:

Boki

New Challenger
What the problem?

Yup some people says here you people don't play NeoGeo, just you collect, to put in a showcase. I have fight videos, that I would want to see from other people here, and not just some speaking about how nice is your collection.

I don't understand why it bother you?

fuck you all to hell

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What the problem?

Yup some people says here you people don't play NeoGeo, just you collect, to put in a showcase. I have fight videos, that I would want to see from other people here, and not just some speaking about how nice is your collection.

I don't understand why it bother you?
4+ years and ten posts. who the fuck are you huh

i'llfight your baerchested

Boki

New Challenger
...blabla... baerchested

I haven't understand your slang or dialect.
Me human, wanna be friends.

So what if it was an old post? NeoGeo is almost 30 years, and I still play it, so I don't understand your point. For me, movies from 2000 are new movies... Games from falling '90 are modern... :) sooo.... If I search for real modern, I won't come on Neo Geo site... I don't even have android phone... And my computer is a modern computer from 2006, running Linux...

And, post is from yesterday... :)

And it's 11 posts. :) You never played online against somebody that have 0 win? It doesn't mean he is weak, maybe it mean he just maked a new account... And i'm experienced maybe in other forums too. So, don't think you are the center of the world.

Last edited: