Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
JFC, not every cop is going to kill every minority. I hate when people pull the race card in this way. I have a friend who is married to a black dude and she constantly talks about all the things he has to do to protect himself from the cops. You know what the #1 killer of black men is? It sure as fuck isn't cops. You had a shit situation happen, no doubts about that, but you didn't nearly get killed by the police.

The victimization of a person of color depends largely on their personal circumstances.

But no matter where they go or what they do, the police are always going to be a concern of safety/well-being/dignity.

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The victimization of a person of color depends largely on their personal circumstances.

But no matter where they go or what they do, the police are always going to be a concern of safety/well-being/dignity.

I don't have any black friend. They ain't common in my country and if you see one here, they polly from Nigeria.
When I wanted to drive x-country in the good o' USA few yrs back, I was told to avoid black and hispanic dominated area.