Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Its kind of shocking to me just how many white people in this thread are in complete denial of how police actually treat the public based on color, because to me its fact and something Ive grown up with and seen my whole life, then again, I guess I should have expected it.

White people dont shock me anymore...A cop can go to your own home & shoot you thinking you broke into their home and still get white people to defend you. As for tough neighborhoods is the reason cops act that way, nope...Cops do the same exact shit in suburbs & small towns. As a "colored" you will always be treated differently by cops/general public.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Still mad at me? And here I was hoping we could still be friends.

You know... friends comes after enemies in the dictionary?

Cool fact... but totally pointless in this thread...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... while I'm glad mainman is well and stuff... the whole generalising of rascist police officers is sorta a divisive subject...

BUT hell.. carry on... I'm just waiting to be a year older tomorrow...

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
When he said the gamecube disc looked like a chocolate chip cookie, I honestly thought he was going to take a bite out of it...

I wonder if he uses that same broom handle to turn on his consoles and pick things up off the floor?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You know... friends comes after enemies in the dictionary?

Cool fact... but totally pointless in this thread...

xROTx

PS. On Topic... while I'm glad mainman is well and stuff... the whole generalising of rascist police officers is sorta a divisive subject...

BUT hell.. carry on... I'm just waiting to be a year older tomorrow...

Happy Early birthday then ya old ass bastard!

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Its kind of shocking to me just how many white people in this thread are in complete denial of how police actually treat the public based on color, because to me its fact and something Ive grown up with and seen my whole life, then again, I guess I should have expected it.

White people dont shock me anymore...A cop can go to your own home & shoot you thinking you broke into their home and still get white people to defend you. As for tough neighborhoods is the reason cops act that way, nope...Cops do the same exact shit in suburbs & small towns. As a "colored" you will always be treated differently by cops/general public.

I am not even shocked anymore by the mental gymnastics privileged people play to justify or deny the systemic atrocities inflicted upon others

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Black people don't shock me anymore...
man who was seeking a “charitable donation” wound up being arrested after he threatened a 43-year-old woman who told him “no,” police said. James Myers, 24, of Hyde Park approached the woman in the 1100 block of West Newport around 11:30 a.m. on August 25th. After being denied, Myers called the woman a “white bitch,” said he would slap her face, and then said, “I’m going to get a gun. You’ll never talk to black men like that again. I’m going to shoot you, that’s what you need to see here,” according to allegations made in court records.

Every single one of them thinks every white person owes them something and if they don't get what they want, every black person has the right to shoot the white person that denied them money. Because there are no individuals, right? All blacks and all whites are cut from the same cloth. Just like every single white cop has broken into a black man's apartment and murdered him. All of them, they've all done that. This was not one incident.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
So shit escalated from someone damaging my beloved car to someone else unrelatedly threatening to kill me in the span of 30 seconds next to fearing the police possibly shooting me.

I walked away unharmed with my gun

So, you got to say it was a good day.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Well bad night or not mainman this thread has brought to my attention at least the amount of colored people on here, I can say I've learnt something.

This is me now knowing this, I can't help it

1.jpg

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Well bad night or not mainman this thread has brought to my attention at least the amount of colored people on here, I can say I've learnt something.

This is me now knowing this, I can't help it

<3 I accept your white guilt

doggydodomi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Why would the police shoot when u have both hand raised up with no firearm in sight? It's crazy!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Why would the police shoot when u have both hand raised up with no firearm in sight? It's crazy!

Blackman unarmed with hands up..."Sir, Why did you shoot me"?
Cop - "I dont know"

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I can understand people not wanting generalisations and things like that but.. if you where non white and had a situation involving police, it could easily play on your mind that there was a chance the officer involved could be trigger happy, twitchy, or whatever. It's a natural reaction.
I never used to get harrassed by cops too bad in London though I am not "english-white" and was in some silly situations where the cops where overly suspicious. I always found it funny though.
Once I was with a Thai friend in his dad's old BMW on the highway and the police stopped us and we where interrogated on the spot. They couldntc fathom how we where just friends from different parts of the city who where just hanging out.
My life was never close to being threatened though and am never really that bothered about the racial profiling, at least not since I've become an adult, mostly because I think it's funny.
And a little pathetic.
Cops have dildos stuck firmly up there arses by and large.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Damn dude that sucks. Sorry about your car but glad you're ok. I'm glad I'm in a state where I can carry my firearm open and loaded.

Yup, I always carry with one in the chamber, safety off...

Glad mainman made out ok without becoming another statistic...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Wow, that second video in particular is horrifying. First video appears to be an unfortunate accident but the second guy was straight up executed. Really wish I could unsee that :(

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Wow, that second video in particular is horrifying. First video appears to be an unfortunate accident but the second guy was straight up executed. Really wish I could unsee that :(

Cop in first video was convicted but only did two fucking years. To add insult to injury the family of the victim unbelievably lost the civil case.

Cop in the second got away with murder

Yup, I always carry with one in the chamber, safety off...

Glad mainman made out ok without becoming another statistic...

Damn dude that sucks. Sorry about your car but glad you're ok. I'm glad I'm in a state where I can carry my firearm open and loaded.

Thanks for the concern. Friendly advice if you value your rights and life stay out of this state.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
another name for that video should be simon says.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I saw a case where a female officer was so scared of being labeled a racist cop was attacked by a guy who ripped her hair out and beat her unconscious while she was laying on the ground with bystanders not doing a damn thing. How would you feel about that? Could you look past her being a police officer or maybe see her as a human being in need of help?.

I'm not buying her excuse/explanation.