Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I don't think we will find any common ground here, mainman. Racism exists in this country and I will not deny that. I'd be a moron to say otherwise. Cops (and citizens) have done some fucked up shit to minorities and they should all be held accountable. I don't believe in grouping everyone into a single bucket as not everyone is the same. Also, I hope your car gets fixed up properly.

Yeah truth be told I don't want to argue with you all night about this either mainman. Madman's right that racism exists from all races and to deny that is being blind on so many levels.

I hope your insurance will cover the damage tho. I'd be pissed about the car.

@the Above: I cited that situation because that's where we are. She was so scared of being labeled a racist she allowed herself to get injured instead of defending herself because cops are bad and nobody should trust them. She was a human being who made a bad mistake which nearly cost her own life.

Edit: Found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h4d2d7kRQs

The guy was being tazed multiple times but being high as fuck on PCP it wasn't have any effect. I would have fully sanctioned shooting his ass.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I don't think we will find any common ground here, mainman. Racism exists in this country and I will not deny that. I'd be a moron to say otherwise. Cops (and citizens) have done some fucked up shit to minorities and they should all be held accountable. I don't believe in grouping everyone into a single bucket as not everyone is the same. Also, I hope your car gets fixed up properly.

Thank you for your concern for my well being Madman. As for cops, I personally been on the receiving end of their bullshit to often to see them through your eyes.

Yeah truth be told I don't want to argue with you all night about this either mainman. Madman's right that racism exists from all races and to deny that is being blind on so many levels.

I hope your insurance will cover the damage tho. I'd be pissed about the car.

Thank you for your concern for my well being too Viewpoint. As for cops, refer to what I just told Madman

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Ok Ok you are trying to compare a clear situation where a cop is getting her ass beat and deadly force is a rightfully sanctioned option to the standard situations in which suspects who posed no threat have been gun down or choked to death by the police. Really

I think he's trying to say the same. You are trying to take a clear example of where a cop is in the wrong and doing wrong and trying to apply it to all cops.

Edit: but like you said, no one has walked in your shoes.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I think he's trying to say the same. You are trying to take a clear example of where a cop is in the wrong and doing wrong and trying to apply it to all cops.

No I am taking examples and saying I can personally relate to being on the receiving end of police abuse minus the dying part.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You guys all need fewer fucking guns! Imagine yourself as a police officer dealing with a public that could quite likely be armed? everyone is reaching for their gun in fear of their lives because they know that a simple traffic stop or whatever can escalate quickly into a shootout. This has been going on for years and slowly the anxiety levels increase and here we are, people being shot for fuck all actual reason because of fear of the unknown!

Have fun with that!

Its kind of shocking to me just how many white people in this thread are in complete denial of how police actually treat the public based on color, because to me its fact and something Ive grown up with and seen my whole life, then again, I guess I should have expected it.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Its kind of shocking to me just how many white people in this thread are in complete denial of how police actually treat the public based on color, because to me its fact and something Ive grown up with and seen my whole life, then again, I guess I should have expected it.

just a bunch of middle aged white dudes who haven't had a cop car roll by and ask them what they're doing

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
This was my favorite mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Should've totally used the double headed dildo as a weapon.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

What's shocking is how you've assumed all the people disagreeing with you are white, when they're not. There's actually only one white guy in the whole thread who has said something that borders on your accusation and he hasn't actually said that at all, that's just how you've chosen to misinterpret it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
JFC, not every cop is going to kill every minority. I hate when people pull the race card in this way. I have a friend who is married to a black dude and she constantly talks about all the things he has to do to protect himself from the cops. You know what the #1 killer of black men is? It sure as fuck isn't cops. You had a shit situation happen, no doubts about that, but you didn't nearly get killed by the police.
You've led a life sheltered beyond belief if you don't realize you and he are both right. #1 killer of black men is not cops. 100% accurate, statistically proven. But that still could have been the end for him EASILY, even though he did nothing wrong and took every possible step to let the cops feel safe when they arrived. To contest that is to deny reality. You and viewpoint must be cozy living in your warm little bubble.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
[REDACTED ALSO ONLY ONE HOUR TIME DIFFERENCE WITH CHINA AND JAPAN TIME YA RHESUS]

EDIT: IT IS A KIND OF LOVE TO ASK IF SOMEONE HAS EATEN TO MAKE SURE THEY'RE OK AND NOT HUNGRY

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You've led a life sheltered beyond belief if you don't realize you and he are both right. #1 killer of black men is not cops. 100% accurate, statistically proven. But that still could have been the end for him EASILY, even though he did nothing wrong and took every possible step to let the cops feel safe when they arrived. To contest that is to deny reality. You and viewpoint must be cozy living in your warm little bubble.

There are dozens of shootings every weekend here in Chicago, black people are frequently arrested with guns on them. They are rarely shot by the police. If you think every single cop is out to kill every single black person, you are the one who is not living in reality.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

It's funny because so did I. I currently reside in Newark NJ, probably one of the toughest cities in NJ outside of Camden. I grew up in a town right next to Newark and hung out here as a kid my whole life and have currently been living here for almost 9 years. I'm the minority in the City where I live. Although I think Newark is much better now compared to the 90's, I've still seen alot of craziness.

Since you grew up around all this I'm surprised you judge police the way you do. If you grew up in a tough city, I would think you would know what go's on in these Neighborhoods and why Police are extra cautious.

Are there racist cops? Of course but I think most aren't looking for minorities to shoot. Unfortunately good hard working minorities like Mainman get lumped in with the crap that these cops deal with on a daily basis. The Drug Dealers on every street corner, Gang Bangers, Murderers, Crack heads, prostitutes, robbers, etc.

I could understand how some white kid who lived in the burbs his whole life and never experienced any of the stuff you experienced could be naive enough to judge police on what they see in the Media but you doing it, I don't understand.

To label everyone here as some rich to middle class white boy who doesn't know what its like to grow up poor or in a rough neighborhood is somewhat ignorant.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
It's funny because so did I. I currently reside in Newark NJ, probably one of the toughest cities in NJ outside of Camden. I grew up in a town right next to Newark and hung out here as a kid my whole life and have currently been living here for almost 9 years. I'm the minority in the City where I live. Although I think Newark is much better now compared to the 90's, I've still seen alot of craziness.

Since you grew up around all this I'm surprised you judge police the way you do. If you grew up in a tough city, I would think you would know what go's on in these Neighborhoods and why Police are extra cautious.

Are there racist cops? Of course but I think most aren't looking for minorities to shoot. Unfortunately good hard working minorities like Mainman get lumped in with the crap that these cops deal with on a daily basis. The Drug Dealers on every street corner, Gang Bangers, Murderers, Crack heads, prostitutes, robbers, etc.

I could understand how some white kid who lived in the burbs his whole life and never experienced any of the stuff you experienced could be naive enough to judge police on what they see in the Media but you doing it, I don't understand.

To label everyone here as some rich to middle class white boy who doesn't know what its like to grow up poor or in a rough neighborhood is somewhat ignorant.

Good post.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
both of you are still missing the point, congratulations

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Ah..nevermind. I agree w/all of this. I think some of us will just be unable to find common ground here.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
My uncle died yesterday and I didn't get to say goodbye.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
My uncle died yesterday and I didn't get to say goodbye.

My condolences, LoneSage. We seldom get the chance to say goodbye, fortunately we do get a lot of chances, to share our sympathy during one's lifetime. Fair deal.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
That's terrible but at least things ended up more-or-less okay, other than the damage to your car. I don't know what I would have done in the same situation to try to defuse that crazy dude.

EDIT: Sorry to hear about your uncle too, Sage. Are you going to take a trip back to the states for the funeral or no? I imagine that'd be pretty costly.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Long story some damn young kid looks to be late teens smashed into the left rear side of my camaro tonight while she was backing up and my car was parked because she can't drive worth shit. I was in 7/11 when she hit my car and she approached me when I exited. I popped my trunk to see if I still could.

But my smashed car is actually the side story.

In the parking lot also was a crazy motherfucker who just came up and started circling me ducking in and out of close proximity trying to get around to my back. At first I thought he was with the girl who hit my car.

He was screaming something about me following him and grew more hostile until he pulled something out his pocket that looked like a pick. l was on my way home from the range and my gun was in my trunk but unloaded because in California you have no right to defend yourself.

I opened the case grabbed my gun and chambered a imaginary round. The girl who hit my car freaked the fuck out and the crazy crackhead with the pick luckily wasn't as crazy as he was coming across since he obviously wanted to live and he ran.

So here I am a minority with a gun next to a hysterical woman in Torrance with the cops on the way since I saw the 7/11 clerks on the phone during all this with my peripheral vision. I was damn near sure I was going to be another statistic.

First thing I did was put the gun back in my trunk. I asked the woman was that man with her and she said no. I explained to her he wasn't with me either and I was just as traumatized by the whole fucking situation as she was.

The police showed up 2 minutes after shit was over and the only reason I survived my encounter with the cops is they approached the situation not knowing until I told them I had a firearm in my vehicle while standing 30 feet from it with both hand out, had the clerks told them a gun was involved they would have shot me 3 seconds after exiting their squad car even with my hands up.

I told them of my firearm that it was unloaded and where it was with my hands up and standing far from my car.

They still handcuffed me and had me eating pavement until the clerks, the woman who hit my car and the surveillance cameras collaborated my story. The real suspect was clear as day on camera but I am sure the police don't give a fuck to actually want to find him

So shit escalated from someone damaging my beloved car to someone else unrelatedly threatening to kill me in the span of 30 seconds next to fearing the police possibly shooting me.

I waked away unharmed with my gun surprisingly but my car is still fucked up. The young woman has insurance but that's not going to fix my car tomorrow

that ain't shit

I pistol whipped some asshole who looked at me wrong at Walmart

grow a pair

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
The twist ending is that roker never came back at all. IT WAS TONK ALL ALONG