Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What always surprised me most in the US was how easy it was getting a gun. Walk into walmart and get a shotgun, sure why not.
Defending oneself would be more fair if nobody could arm themselves with any type of firearm. A fist fight wouldn't get so messy and the cops would be way more chilled out too.

In my state, they dont sell guns at Walmart and I need a Gun Permit to buy a Gun and you cant get a gun if you've been convicted of a crime. They also do a pretty thorough background check before they give you the permit.

It's not a one week thing. It could take months to get a gun permit.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The fact that you were handcuffed at all is everything anybody needs to know.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I waked away unharmed with my gun surprisingly but my car is still fucked up. The young woman has insurance but that's not going to fix my car tomorrow

Doesn't her insurance cover rental?

I have always gotten rental when filing against someone.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
What always surprised me most in the US was how easy it was getting a gun. Walk into walmart and get a shotgun, sure why not.
Defending oneself would be more fair if nobody could arm themselves with any type of firearm. A fist fight wouldn't get so messy and the cops would be way more chilled out too.

Guns are a lot like computers. We can never go back to a world without them now.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Computers and guns can and have changed all of our lives. You can ruin lives with them as well.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
holy shit that is one hell of a story! I'm glad to hear you're alright man!! I feel like those clerks could have fucked shit up for you a lot more

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the concern guys

I only had my gun by chance, 99.9999% of the time it's at home. The guy who tried to attack me was white if that matters. He looked as if he just got out and was suffering from either mental issues or drug abuse.

Im curious who were you more afraid of in the whole situation.

Female driver?
Crackhead w/ pick or
Police officers

I feared more for my life from the cops

Doesn't her insurance cover rental?

I have always gotten rental when filing against someone.

I filed a claim the same night but the process will not grant me a rental to get to work tomorrow.

JFC, not every cop is going to kill every minority. I hate when people pull the race card in this way. I have a friend who is married to a black dude and she constantly talks about all the things he has to do to protect himself from the cops. You know what the #1 killer of black men is? It sure as fuck isn't cops. You had a shit situation happen, no doubts about that, but you didn't nearly get killed by the police.

What you just said pretty much is equivalent to you telling me to ignore my lying eyes and reality and take a chance on me joining the never ending statistic of minorities murdered by cops. It's to the point now that cops are walking into your home without reason or provocation to murder you.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article217981370.html

Add to the fact Torrance PD still has a reputation of racial profiling, once me and my brother got pulled over twice in the span of 8 minutes by the Torrance PD

I don't have the type of privilege to take a chance with my life and give the police that extreme benefit of the doubt why ignoring all the empirical evidence which tells me not to hold cops in the same high regard that you do.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
ITT; White guys who think if black guys holding a gun in a 7/11 parking lot wouldn't be arrested or shot.

The same thing would have happened if it had been a white person also. You've been in China for far, far too long.

Also being a mixed black myself I'm not blind to the fact that more black people are killed more often by other black people. It's sad that the world we live in is like this.

It's to the point now that cops are walking into your home without reason or provocation to murder you.

Citation Needed for this.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The same thing would have happened if it had been a white person also. You've been in China for far, far too long.

Also being a mixed black myself I'm not blind to the fact that more black people are killed more often by other black people. It's sad that the world we live in is like this.

Citation Needed for this.
I wasn't exaggerating
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article217981370.html

Edit, there's a fucking 7/11 across the street in vid

Guess what most white people are actually killed by white people, most Hispanics are killed by Hispanics. Black on Black crime is bad but I am sick of people using it as a talking point exclusive to blacks.

Last edited:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Sorry to hear bud. If you need a place to chill and calm your nerves, let me know.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

Edit, there's a fucking 7/11 across the street in vid

Guess what most white people are actually killed by white people, most Hispanics are killed by Hispanics. Black on Black crime is bad but I am sick of people using it as a talking point exclusive to blacks.

Weird video.

Is open carry that rare? It seemed heavy handed for both examples for a something that's supposedly legal. Why make it legal then be so shitty about it?

Is it rare to see people open carry in that area?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Mainman, did you get an apology after from the cops for having you face down on the pavement? Reading the story, all I could think of was that at least you're safe and that the only damage was to your car. Carding has been a big problem in Toronto (glad I moved away) and I would always get pulled over and harassed by the cops because of my car, but it never amounted to more than verbal abuse and "we've got our eyes on you"; I coulnd't imagine being in a position akin to the one you were in with a guy threatening to shank you and having guns trained on you by the police meant to there for you as the victim.

Craziness!

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Mainman, did you get an apology after from the cops for having you face down on the pavement? Reading the story, all I could think of was that at least you're safe and that the only damage was to your car. Carding has been a big problem in Toronto (glad I moved away) and I would always get pulled over and harassed by the cops because of my car, but it never amounted to more than verbal abuse and "we've got our eyes on you"; I coulnd't imagine being in a position akin to the one you were in with a guy threatening to shank you and having guns trained on you by the police meant to there for you as the victim.

Craziness!

The cops didn't go for their guns until after I told them with my hands up that I had a firearm in my vehicle. I had Philando Castile on my mind at that moment, it's sad to live in a society where you must fear the cops more than the criminals.

No I didn't get a apology from the cops in fact they told me the preferred course of action would have been for me to run and not draw my firearm.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Edit, there's a fucking Black on Black crime is bad but I am sick of people using it as a talking point exclusive to blacks.

It's a talking point since it's true. The stats don't lie.

You make it sound like every single police officer has it out for black people when you know that isn't true. Yes there are shitty cops just like there are shitty normal people. But this whole blanket bullshit of all cops are racist is just stupid.

Look, I'm not trying to belittle your situation. It sucked so there's that but you gotta have a better worldview then this. Not everyone is out to judge who you are by your skin color just like i know some police officers who wake up and goto work arn't looking to go out and shoot people.

I just saw a recent video of a black female police officer standing calmly by while this white guy who was handcuffed sitting down yelling the N-word at her for almost 3 minutes over and over with her just standing there pretending nothing was happening.

I wouldn't have blamed someone for smacking his mouth shut but I give her props for being mature and professional about it in the end.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
What you just said pretty much is equivalent to you telling me to ignore my lying eyes and reality and take a chance on me joining the never ending statistic of minorities murdered by cops. It's to the point now that cops are walking into your home without reason or provocation to murder you.
A single cop walked into a black person's house and killed him. It's fucked up, I admit that. For you to claim that multiple cops are now doing this is complete nonsense. Do I come on here saying, "I walked by a black guy...he almost killed me or robbed me!" Nope. Because I don't group all people of a single race into one bucket. Here are some recent reports from my general area:

According to the victim, the robber is male, black, 17- to 19-years-old, about 5’10” tall, and 150- to 170 pounds. He wore a gray hoodie with ripped blue jeans and was last seen heading southbound.
A member of the group—described as a black male in his late teens with blonde hair—picked up a clothing rack and swung it, striking a male employee in the head.
The suspect is described by police as a black male between 17- and 25-years-old who stands 5’7” to 6-feet tall and weighs 140 to 175 pounds.
The offender was described as a black male with short black hair and facial hair who has a scar on the side of his face.
The offenders in the first robbery were described as two black men between 18- and 20-years-old.
man who was seeking a “charitable donation” wound up being arrested after he threatened a 43-year-old woman who told him “no,” police said. James Myers, 24, of Hyde Park approached the woman in the 1100 block of West Newport around 11:30 a.m. on August 25th. After being denied, Myers called the woman a “white bitch,” said he would slap her face, and then said, “I’m going to get a gun. You’ll never talk to black men like that again. I’m going to shoot you, that’s what you need to see here,” according to allegations made in court records.

Should I ignore my lying eyes and avoid all black people because of these reports from the last week? Are all blacks out to get me just like every single cop wants to shoot you?

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
It's a talking point since it's true. The stats don't lie.

You make it sound like every single police officer has it out for black people when you know that isn't true. Yes there are shitty cops just like there are shitty normal people. But this whole blanket bullshit of all cops are racist is just stupid.

I believe I mentioned it's a fact the the majority of whites that are killed are killed by other whites, the majority of Hispanics murdered are murdered by other Hispanics but it is clear you have a agenda of using only some facts while excluded others to promote your narrative. Case in point what you just did now when I already previously pointed out your selective logic. I noticed you had no comment on the recent incident in which a cop killed a minority in his own home even though you demanded I provide citation, said cop will beat the charges they always do.

Furthermore lets not take into account my personal life experiences with law enforcement as as a law abiding citizen, you don't know me and haven't walked in my shoes to be able to make a call on how I should perceive the police. Your priority is to defend cops reputation to my detriment at all cost. Shitty normal people I can handle but shitty cops given the authority to ethnically cull me at their discretion is a different matter.

This video is how I feel about cops, in said video a black motorist is pulled over for not using his turn signals is for no reason approached by the cop in the vid with his gun aimed at the motorist for a simple traffic citation.

But as to not be biased in my argument like you are doing, here is a lone rare instance of a cop going MURDEROUSLY wild on a white person. Oh and the cop got off by the way.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I think the issue here with it is that Cops should be held to a higher standard then normal everyday people & I think we both agree on that point. However, police officers are people too and all the training in the world while it can help doesn't change the fact they're human beings just like us.

I saw a case where a female officer was so scared of being labeled a racist cop was attacked by a guy who ripped her hair out and beat her unconscious while she was laying on the ground with bystanders not doing a damn thing. How would you feel about that? Could you look past her being a police officer or maybe see her as a human being in need of help?

Ask yourself that seriously.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
A single cop walked into a black person's house and killed him. It's fucked up, I admit that. For you to claim that multiple cops are now doing this is complete nonsense. Do I come on here saying, "I walked by a black guy...he almost killed me or robbed me!" Nope. Because I don't group all people of a single race into one bucket. Here are some recent reports from my general area:

Should I ignore my lying eyes and avoid all black people because of these reports from the last week? Are all blacks out to get me just like every single cop wants to shoot you?

Oh Flawless logic. When a black person kills someone and is caught he/she is usually always RIGHTFULLY SO convicted of their crimes. When a cops murders a minority the most you can hope for is that they are charged with something/anything and after which said cop will UNJUSTLY get off.

I believe I did mention that the guy who tried to stab me last night was white but it didn't seem like the cops were all that motivated to go after him but they had my ass on the pavement. But let me throw your logic back in your face, since the guy who tired to stab me was white should I avoid all white people, of course fucking not because I am smart enough to know that one lone nut was acting on his own and was not apart of a standing organization granted powers by the state which they use to kill minorities with damn near impunity.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
But let me throw your logic back in your face, since the guy who tired to stab me was white should I avoid all white people, of course fucking not because I am smart enough to know that one lone nut was acting on his own and was not apart of a standing organization granted powers by the state which they use to kill minorities with damn near impunity.

He's saying it like that because that's the general impression you were delivering at the start man...

And stop with the minority crap. The country is already in a weird place because everyone believes that hating white people isn't racist.

Or better yet, Black people can't be racist. I'm still trying to figure out how that fucking logic works. People are going on about diversity and equality for everyone but in the same breath it's "Fuck white people."

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I don't think we will find any common ground here, mainman. Racism exists in this country and I will not deny that. I'd be a moron to say otherwise. Cops (and citizens) have done some fucked up shit to minorities and they should all be held accountable. I don't believe in grouping everyone into a single bucket as not everyone is the same. Also, I hope your car gets fixed up properly.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I think the issue here with it is that Cops should be held to a higher standard then normal everyday people & I think we both agree on that point. However, police officers are people too and all the training in the world while it can help doesn't change the fact they're human beings just like us.

I saw a case where a female officer was so scared of being labeled a racist cop was attacked by a guy who ripped her hair out and beat her unconscious while she was laying on the ground with bystanders not doing a damn thing. How would you feel about that? Could you look past her being a police officer or maybe see her as a human being in need of help?

Ask yourself that seriously.

Ok Ok you are trying to compare a clear situation where a cop is getting her ass beat and deadly force is a rightfully sanctioned option to the standard situations in which suspects who posed no threat have been gun down or choked to death by the police. Really