Extremely Bad Night, Car Smashed Up and Life Threaten.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Long story some damn young kid looks to be late teens smashed into the left rear side of my camaro tonight while she was backing up and my car was parked because she can't drive worth shit. I was in 7/11 when she hit my car and she approached me when I exited. I popped my trunk to see if I still could.

But my smashed car is actually the side story.

In the parking lot also was a crazy motherfucker who just came up and started circling me ducking in and out of close proximity trying to get around to my back. At first I thought he was with the girl who hit my car.

He was screaming something about me following him and grew more hostile until he pulled something out his pocket that looked like a pick. l was on my way home from the range and my gun was in my trunk but unloaded because in California you have no right to defend yourself.

I opened the case grabbed my gun and chambered a imaginary round. The girl who hit my car freaked the fuck out and the crazy crackhead with the pick luckily wasn't as crazy as he was coming across since he obviously wanted to live and he ran.

So here I am a minority with a gun next to a hysterical woman in Torrance with the cops on the way since I saw the 7/11 clerks on the phone during all this with my peripheral vision. I was damn near sure I was going to be another statistic.

First thing I did was put the gun back in my trunk. I asked the woman was that man with her and she said no. I explained to her he wasn't with me either and I was just as traumatized by the whole fucking situation as she was.

The police showed up 2 minutes after shit was over and the only reason I survived my encounter with the cops is they approached the situation not knowing until I told them I had a firearm in my vehicle while standing 30 feet from it with both hand out, had the clerks told them a gun was involved they would have shot me 3 seconds after exiting their squad car even with my hands up.

I told them of my firearm that it was unloaded and where it was with my hands up and standing far from my car.

They still handcuffed me and had me eating pavement until the clerks, the woman who hit my car and the surveillance cameras collaborated my story. The real suspect was clear as day on camera but I am sure the police don't give a fuck to actually want to find him

So shit escalated from someone damaging my beloved car to someone else unrelatedly threatening to kill me in the span of 30 seconds next to fearing the police possibly shooting me.

I waked away unharmed with my gun surprisingly but my car is still fucked up. The young woman has insurance but that's not going to fix my car tomorrow

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Holy fuckin shit talk about a shit storm! Well good to hear you're safe... for now.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Imagine if you died. No one would change your cps2 batteries and they would join you in the afterlife in 10 years.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Holy fuckin shit talk about a shit storm! Well good to hear you're safe... for now.

The Californian government goes above and beyond relentlessly to put law abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals and the mentally insane.

Imagine if you died. No one would change your cps2 batteries and they would join you in the afterlife in 10 years.

Those can be phonixed, I can't

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
yikes! :(
'better to have a gun and not need it, than to not have a gun and need it' (parable)
if commiefornia is bad with the one sided laws, try UK.
same again, but no firearms... :mad: (yt the ineffective coppers aka: twatter police are tooled up to the rafters. the difference between a cop and a criminal is the uniform and legislation, NOTHING more.)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The Californian government goes above and beyond relentlessly to put law abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals and the mentally insane.

Yeah I hear ya, here if someone breaks in you can't just crack their head open unless they were actually trying to kill you but how the fuck do you know? shall I politely ask? its madness.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
had the clerks told them a gun was involved they would have shot me 3 seconds after exiting their squad car even with my hands up.
JFC, not every cop is going to kill every minority. I hate when people pull the race card in this way. I have a friend who is married to a black dude and she constantly talks about all the things he has to do to protect himself from the cops. You know what the #1 killer of black men is? It sure as fuck isn't cops. You had a shit situation happen, no doubts about that, but you didn't nearly get killed by the police.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
JFC, not every cop is going to kill every minority. I hate when people pull the race card in this way. I have a friend who is married to a black dude and she constantly talks about all the things he has to do to protect himself from the cops. You know what the #1 killer of black men is? It sure as fuck isn't cops. You had a shit situation happen, no doubts about that, but you didn't nearly get killed by the police.

Yeah I'm glad someone else said this.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

woke

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
ITT; White guys who think if black guys holding a gun in a 7/11 parking lot wouldn't be arrested or shot.

Anyways, I don't like you mainman, but am glad you made it out all the same.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Damn, Torrance for the most part is a great city, and I doub't you'd ever have to worry about that kind of bullshit there.
I know you always must be alert, but sucks that you'll probably avoid that 7/11, and always have that in the back of your mind when you go somewhere.

As for the loser that ran, even if he is on camera, they probably will not actively try in catch and him.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
So here I am a minority with a gun next to a hysterical woman in Torrance with the cops on the way since I saw the 7/11 clerks on the phone during all this with my peripheral vision. I was damn near sure I was going to be another statistic.

I see why you would think you were in danger by possibly being shot by a cop but I think cops would still have handled that situation the same way regardless if you were a minority. The minute they know you have a gun, they are going to proceed with extreme caution possibly Guns drawn.

The minute those cops showed up, I would have been on my knees with my hands behind my head just as a precaution. Once the cops have you in Cuffs, they know you are no danger to them and could find out what's going on and what happened.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
There aint enough Azn Police folks... we'll shoot anything..

xROTx

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Yeah, don't be black and hold a gun at night around cops. That's a bad idea. But, if you didn't have a gun, you might have gotten stuck by a crackhead. Scary situation. I might have been face down and spread when the cops pulled in anyways. Glad you're safe

Typical southern california experience. Im glad you are ok dude, SoCal cops and crackheads are definitely some of the reasons I got out of there.

Sorry about your car, these days Im a big believer in having a daily driver to keep the cars you care about in good shape, then again I know about california insurance and registration prices keeping you from having the vehicles you want too...

I see why you would think you were in danger by possibly being shot by a cop but I think cops would still have handled that situation the same way regardless if you were a minority.

Haha, this is exactly the response I should have expected from you.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
That's fucked up. Glad you came out of it unharmed. The car can be repaired later, but life / health are irreplaceable.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Im curious who were you more afraid of in the whole situation.

Female driver?
Crackhead w/ pick or
Police officers

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn dude that sucks. Sorry about your car but glad you're ok. I'm glad I'm in a state where I can carry my firearm open and loaded.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
What always surprised me most in the US was how easy it was getting a gun. Walk into walmart and get a shotgun, sure why not.
Defending oneself would be more fair if nobody could arm themselves with any type of firearm. A fist fight wouldn't get so messy and the cops would be way more chilled out too.