How about a laugh for a change???

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
President Ronald Rogaine in 2020! LoneSage, why did you just stand by and let China steal our milk?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
LoneSage, why did you just stand by and let China steal our milk?

Cause they have a wall there. Big wall. You can see it all from space. It's less great if viewed from there, but it's beautiful. No father-in-law will get through. No way.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What really grinds my gears is that LoneSage didn't fight to protect our precious American dairy beverages, even though he's well aware that c0nn0r is going to have a child in a few months and that kid is going to need milk. We've got to look out for the future generations of Neo-Geo.com, right? I mean, what does LoneSage think, that every woman on earth comes equipped with a pair of delightful milk-producing structures jutting out of her chest or something? Milk before Mao, Sage, milk before Mao.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What really grinds my gears is that LoneSage didn't fight to protect our precious American dairy beverages, even though he's well aware that c0nn0r is going to have a child in a few months and that kid is going to need milk. We've got to look out for the future generations of Neo-Geo.com, right? I mean, what does LoneSage think, that every woman on earth comes equipped with a pair of delightful milk-producing structures jutting out of her chest or something? Milk before Mao, Sage, milk before Mao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

This happened ten years ago on this very day and still, still going to Australia or Hong Kong to buy baby milk powder is a huge thing

Last edited: