Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Haomaru's Blade Shiner
    Gentle Ben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR USA
    Posts
    835

    How about a laugh for a change???


  2. #2
    Mac's Bar Bouncer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    5,701
    Finally got to know what wyo stands for...

  3. #3
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,319
    Thatís a great find. That bot makes me ok with Rokoís basilisk.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  4. #4
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,070
    President Ronald Rogaine in 2020! LoneSage, why did you just stand by and let China steal our milk?
    "It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel. You know, with a bit of pornography, if you're lucky."
    - Alan Moore on Life

  5. #5
    Mac's Bar Bouncer

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    LoneSage, why did you just stand by and let China steal our milk?
    Cause they have a wall there. Big wall. You can see it all from space. It's less great if viewed from there, but it's beautiful. No father-in-law will get through. No way.

  6. #6
    Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
    M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    2,070
    What really grinds my gears is that LoneSage didn't fight to protect our precious American dairy beverages, even though he's well aware that c0nn0r is going to have a child in a few months and that kid is going to need milk. We've got to look out for the future generations of Neo-Geo.com, right? I mean, what does LoneSage think, that every woman on earth comes equipped with a pair of delightful milk-producing structures jutting out of her chest or something? Milk before Mao, Sage, milk before Mao.
    "It's a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel. You know, with a bit of pornography, if you're lucky."
    - Alan Moore on Life

  7. #7
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    31,511
    Quote Originally Posted by M View Post
    What really grinds my gears is that LoneSage didn't fight to protect our precious American dairy beverages, even though he's well aware that c0nn0r is going to have a child in a few months and that kid is going to need milk. We've got to look out for the future generations of Neo-Geo.com, right? I mean, what does LoneSage think, that every woman on earth comes equipped with a pair of delightful milk-producing structures jutting out of her chest or something? Milk before Mao, Sage, milk before Mao.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

    This happened ten years ago on this very day and still, still going to Australia or Hong Kong to buy baby milk powder is a huge thing
    Last edited by LoneSage; 09-18-2018 at 08:58 AM.

  8. #8
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx
    Posts
    9,627
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

    This happened ten years ago on this very day and still, still going to Australia or Hong Kong to buy baby milk powder is a huge thing
    YEAH... that scandal at the time meant that the main supermarkets in the UK limited how many tubs of baby milk you could buy at one time...

    Cuz well... the Chinese were buying it all and exporting it home...

    xROTx

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:31 AM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!