Timespinner coming September 25

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
finally!! Ive been waiting for this for ages!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I'm planning to play it once I finish from my current game (Okami HD). Friend says the game is nice but too short.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Early impressions: it has the proper metroidvania formula from secrets, enemy variety, enemy drops ... Etc. My main concern was with the locations (they seemed too similar from the trailer and early parts) but after exploring several areas, I'm now very pleased with it.

So far so good. Will post final thoughts once I'm done with the game.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
A complete playthrough took me 16 hours, plus spent an additional 2 ~ 3 hours with NG+ to unlock one of the endings and complete the bestiary (which are not possible to aquire in a single playthrough)

Great game overall and I think it's better than Chasm (and I liked Chasm a lot). My thoughts:

- Plenty of good-looking areas to explore
- Controls and animation are fluid.
- Lots of content. Bestiary, equipments, items, breakable walls and side quests.
- Story is interesting but the characters (or rather the writing) can get terrible at times.
- Way too easy. There is an unlockable hard mode, but it is designed for NG+. I imagine it would be too hard for your first playthrough, so I'm not sure if I should recommend it for that.
- The soundtrack is nice