Hurricane Florence... BE SAFE LADS & LASSIES! Love. xROTx

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I am well north of the storm, but it will be a good stress test on my recently patched up roof (FLEX SEAL!).

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The meteorologists are saying it's tracking further south after it hits land, so maybe I won't die in a great flood. Yay!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Gohan has just issued a warning on his YT channel:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Chesapeake, long term for business. Normally a Minnesotan so hurricanes are a first for me.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Cool, have fun out there on the coast! Hopefully the Hurricane won't hit you all bad

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The wind is picking up around here but very little rain so far. Reports seem to indicate that while the storm is directly hitting Wilmington it's not really that bad there, but the city of New Bern is flooded with people who didn't evacuate having to be rescued from their rooftops. The latest reports show that my area shouldn't get it too bad, probably just minor flooding and maybe some power outtages. I was kinda hoping for some Mad Max action here.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
The wind is picking up around here but very little rain so far. Reports seem to indicate that while the storm is directly hitting Wilmington it's not really that bad there, but the city of New Bern is flooded with people who didn't evacuate having to be rescued from their rooftops. The latest reports show that my area shouldn't get it too bad, probably just minor flooding and maybe some power outtages. I was kinda hoping for some Mad Max action here.

Did you mount a harpoon gun on your car and cut the ass out of your pants?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
As if I weren't already wearing assless pants?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
thanks Rot! I'm in Raleigh packing stuff and.... it sucks :( keeps raining but power is still there..

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Ditched town for a few days but Raleigh dodged the bullet for the most part. Feel bad for those folks on the coast. They got fuuuuuucked.