NES Sharp TV combo

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Also the Sharp Famicom Hotel Station

That DC thing is hideous.

The Divers2000 is a divine relic of the Y2K aesthetic, a "blobject" in the same vein as the original iMac, Sony's Bean Walkman series, the rebooted VW Beetle, and countless interior design elements and household items of the era designed by the likes of Philipe Stark.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Yeah, looking back at design elements of that period is something akin to watching OG Star Trek...."they thought that was futuristic? lol"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The Divers2000 is a divine relic of the Y2K aesthetic, a "blobject" in the same vein as the original iMac, Sony's Bean Walkman series, the rebooted VW Beetle, and countless interior design elements and household items of the era designed by the likes of Philipe Stark.

The lead up to and aftermath of the millennium was a strange time man.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Neat.
It's a shame CRT's are massive, heavy, and heavily massive.

CrazyDean

Zero's Secretary
I have never even SEEN one of these before. Heard about them, but kinda wish I hadn't spent all my vidya game munny this month.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/244018832979044/

A friend of mine had one of these when I was a kid. Being a dumb kid, I didn't realize how good the picture was on these compared to a standard NES.

The one on FB is in really rough shape. There are supposed to be four feet on the bottom corners to keep it from tipping over since the CRT is above the console, making it top heavy. It's also missing the front cover. The most valuable part of these sets was the remote, which currently go for hundreds. About the only thing this one has going for it is the original, cool controller.

Apparently, one in similar condition to this one went for $300 last month on ebay.